SuperDan's New N15 GTI

Dan, although nothing major, but for your rear number plate lights, trying getting some white 501's.

Would look niceeee... One of my favorite Mera on the forum :)

P.S where you get that plate made?

x

Cheers fella :D
Dont know where the plate was made, all i know is its way to BIG lol, ill be getting a smaller square plate for the rear soon so ill let you know where i get it from!!

Are you gonna be making the standard ones?
I really liked your front one with the Chinese writing.. :)

Yeah the rear one will be just a standard square plate, ill be keeping the front one as it is, its a shame because the rear japanese one was perfect but the past owner lost the bloody thing!!!!! hehe

Couple of photos from York Raceway - Note...Look at the conditions lol

25417_383388998852_504938852_382667.jpg

25417_383389008852_504938852_382668.jpg

jjjjj.jpg

Cheers

Well Well Well!!

Its been a busy couple of days, on monday lunch time i found the mera had a bad fuel leak from the bottom of the tank, so since then my car has been sat in my works all on its own :(

Thanks to wayne i now have a replacement tank, which i cleaned up today and fully undersealed :D
I also thought seen as she was off the road i would get wayne to respray my front bumper and 2 slat grill (Thanks Wayne), on removing the bumper i felt the need to carry out abit of provention work and underseal the front end.

Once the old tank is out on sat, i shall be cleaning and undersealing the hole of the underneath also :D

Cheeky! :D
SAM_0233.jpg

SAM_0236.jpg

SAM_0240.jpg

Cleaned all Engine bay Brackets ready for undersealing..
SAM_0242.jpg

Engine trims after undersealing..
SAM_0245.jpg

New Fuel Tank Before Undersealing..
SAM_0243.jpg

After..
SAM_0244.jpg

Thanks

get a walbro pump in there :) , got one going in mine replacing my 14 year old pump :)

hmmmm dodgy fuel tank :lol: ooooh who's garage is that in the 1st pic

nice one boyo, prevention is better than cure yeeeeeeeeeus

Back
Top Bottom