supermonster - N15 GTi in Kuro Black

I have'nt noticed any difference in consumption but saying that i am on the limiter quite a bit so i am forever at the pump!

And yeah, the higher octane the better, good chance of pinking on 95 at 17.5 deg.

Tesco 99 ftw.

Time has come for some bigger changes than grille badge...

Few couple weeks ago I finally put on my car Volk Racing 3 spoke alloys bought off stufagti together with full Cobra stainless steel exhaust bought off Simcard.

At the moment that's the only photo I've got, more coming soon:

dsc00027qqv.jpg

Whells have been refurbished, I did it myself. Coating looks nice but it's not a top job. I'm happy anyway. Exhaust is cat back, two silencers so not one of the loudest around but reasonable - just came back from Poland, 2750 miles in one week and did not need ear defenders ;-)

Checked and adjusted timing once again - all recent mods (light wheels, exhaust, timing) combined with running on 97 petrol or more gave me more responsive, slightly stronger car and what surprised me most - better MPG. I was doing average 320 a tank, now easily 350.

I wasn't a fan of 3spokes too! My idea was to have good make lightweight wheels and VOLK is one of the top brands in this business.

Simply: unusual car on unusual wheels.

your girlfreind isnt JdM tight y0! and needs a fisting! there classic jap rims! and lok spot on with the car.. not many can pull off such a look

tommo just rang me and told me how that sounded didnt mean like that i meant she needs a fisting in a grumpy old man waving there fist at you kind of way!

Back
Top Bottom