supermonster - N15 GTi in Kuro Black

Me being cheeky:

p1060961xy2.jpg

14" steelies with genuine Nissan wheel trims and 175/65/14 Dunlop Winter Sport M3

p1060962ij3.jpg

heh, I have no choice. There is usually lot of snow in Poland and as far as I know winter tyres are legal requirement in Germany when temperatures are low and there is snow on the roads.

I must admit that my fuel consumption went down on them. I do about 30 miles a tank more...

Trip to Poland went fine, 2568 miles total. GTi ran smooth despite the need of topping up 1 litre of oil every 1000 miles.

Why I needed winter tyres? Hmmm....

p1070075dp4.jpg

I wish we could have choice of fuel like that in UK:

p1060982wr4.jpg

Rest area, somewhere in Germany:

p1060984ag6.jpg

p1060983ox4.jpg

I did not take any pictures in Poland - I was too busy visiting friends and families...

It just could not be worse... Today I noticed that my 4-2-1 stainless steel exhaust manifold has a big crack and it's blowing! But it does not mak a lot of noise. I will get it welded next week.

What do you think guys? Was it caused because it was wrapped?

possibly due to heat spots from the wrap, or from the engine movement on the mounts, especially if they are worn.

^ maybe, ive read that heat wrap retains moisture too - BIG NO NO.

ps hey leave those snow tyres on fella, look @ what you've brought back huf haha
dd

A lot of them go in that place, its just because its a cheap manifold thats all. Heat wrap can go wrong but if done right will not retain moisture.

Back
Top Bottom