Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

it is red, but not as bright as it looks. doenst bother me in the slightest when driving. ill clean the bottom of the wheel off when i can be arsed. id rather drive it than work on it at the mo. due a wash though, might take her up the koswash later....

so today i changed the oil, put some brand spankin new KV85 magnecores on, BKR6EY NGK's and a fuel filter. took her up the Koswash for a £4 splash, took her home, dried and waxed and tire shined. productive day, long overdue

have some pictures cos im fuckin lovin it y0

Image0109.jpg

Image0112.jpg

Image0110.jpg

the gti horse riding epic shotgun

Image0106.jpg

damn this car is ace. compared to most its not, but to me its the fucking tits

ta

Did the new leads make it feel smoother? My original leads and dizzy have done 136k miles, makes me wonder if its worth getting a new set and a new dizzy from Nissan.

it is better yeah, as previously moaned about a while ago, mine is really on or off with the throttle, new plugs/leads take most of that out. i think the BKR6EYs may wear out quicker than a normal BKR5. felt a great deal better the first time i serviced the gti though, but then again it always does :lol:

definitely worth a pop mark, could be a weak link in the future.

Its just unheard of a dizzy lasting as long as ours do. I imagine the difference in contact wear by now will be quite alarming. Count yourself lucky you dont have plugs as cold as mine, it takes a 2 mile journey before they're up to running temp.

dizzy is on my mental list when something goes wrong with it. my magnecores cost 70 odd quid brand new, worth a squirt in my eyes mate. erm, no that sounds wrong.... but anyway, better than oem leads.

and so the story goes.........

few months ago i was looking through google for a picture of texas pete from superted to use as my avatar, following the naming of my gti as texas pete. i stumbled across texas pete hot sauce, laughed, and promptly sent them a message cheekily asking for some stickers for shits and giggles. what turned up this morning?

Image0124.jpg

the 4 smaller ones on the left are badges, they will be on a shirt very soon! however for york, shakeys and jae i am now part of.... Texas Pete Racing y0!!!

shits and giggles galore, i find it fucking hilarious, im a hot saucy mother fucker!

Image0125.jpg

Image0126.jpg

tom

DUDE!! fucking epic!! you so should have put that one the proper way in the middle of the rear window!

get your mum sowing and get that on a sweet shot sleeved Shirt :D

just when i think you tom white (barrys long lost son) cant do any better, you go and pull this one off, you dirty, filthy, mucky rotten, smelly sex pest

Back
Top Bottom