Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

^ he's that glanza boi, ive never seen him without that jacket either lol

yup lol now sporting a 96 uk turbo 2000 imprezza....

just wanted to post this up as i love the even arch gap on standard wheels! excuse the crappy pic its from my medievel mobile

Image003.jpg

Tommo i think your pictures to millage covered ratio is about even at the moment. 1000 miles covered, 1000 pictures taken, is that about right!

One thing i hate about the almera in red is that the red always looks rele dull in the pictures where as its actually quite a bright red

solid engine mount now fitted after spending lots of monies on tools, using my garage as a backrest to get mega force on a breaker bar and using possibly some of the dodgiest ramp building i have ever seen. booked in for next satuday to get the flexi replaced on the hotshot manifold and probably gonna go check me tires in a min and get the albanians to wash it for the pricely sum of a twix. pardon the shit camera phone had a i need a pic moment and didnt have me digi

Image006.jpg

must stop picture whoring but wanted some clean pics of the gti wheels and bonnet.... all hail the foreign car wash, well worth the money, even did the door shuts :)

IMG_0553.jpg

And when more than 3 people used to turn up to Scottish meets back in teh day!!!
IMG_8367.jpg

I think we'd be lucky to get 10 meras together for an anual meet :p

Tommo, it looks teh sex ;) How much are you shaking with the engine mount? Lots of pics are fine mate lol we all know you're a pic whore already anyway! Should get some arty ones done :thumb:

had to go back to the wiper off the 1.4, and gave her a wash....

uses oil and water so expect a new engine after summer.

its still ace though :lol:

Photo-0042.jpg

tom

wezz - just a DE son ;)

craig - afaik its a powerflow, has a sports cat as well. corbs will back me up, its not mega loud, its bearable. drones on motorways at 4k, although 4k upwards is where vtec kicks in and the JWTs come alive. then its all induction/cammy/engine noise.

dave - ill be lookin for as low miles as possible! cams and pulleys on the new block then straight back in keeping fingers crossed itll still be similar power/drive :s

Back
Top Bottom