th3k3ymast3r's GTiR

Well the tuners are putting the car back together with an uprated clutch and big brakes while we await delivery of a gearset. Means I can at least not worry about paying long term storage costs. They'll keep with them the spare P11 gearbox to add the gearsets to and the LSD. So I can just return and have it installed. At one point I had the option to buy off them their project car Sunny Pulsar GTiR shell; which would have enabled me to achieve 500bhp plus having the driveshafts and gearbox to support; but declined as it would have been pointless having an engine swap only to be swapped back! Besides, much prefer the Almera chassis to the Sunny.

Right, I'm about to place an order from Whiteline on the following products based on a B14 Sentra model. Can anyone confirm that these would definitely fit our N15 chassis based on the aforementioned car model?
Obviously, I won't get a refund should the parts not fit since the parts are based on the B14 and info provided myself.

Four point lower control arm brace - £136.36
Front camber adjustment bolt kit - £35.00
Front caster adjustment kit - £48.85
Heavy duty steering rack mounts - £25.00
Front antiroll bar - £118.25
Rear antiroll bar - £118.25

Thanks
Leigh

Hey Leigh,

I just sold my new rear anti roll bar for £70!! Cost me £115, you could have got a bargain.!

A lot of those products you listed Whiteline sell specific to the N15 as I think they are an Australian company.

Demon Tweaks can supply whiteline products with a 15% discount.

Dave Featherstone
[email protected]

Here is a few bits I got prices for..

Whiteline 4 point lower brace 100.44 + vat ( Retail 118.16 + vat )
Whiteline upper alloy adjustable strut brace 75.14 + vat ( Retail 88.40+ vat )
Whiteline uprated front bottom arm increased castor bush 30.91 + vat (Retail 36.36 + vat )
Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear anti roll bar 97.50 + vat ( Retail 114.71+ vat )

here is a list of what whiteline list for the N15 on their website.

n15whiteline.jpg

Leigh, when are some new pics going up on PulsarStyle? lol.. oh, btw i'll get you that bride rail information too.

Leigh, when are some new pics going up on PulsarStyle? lol.. oh, btw i'll get you that bride rail information too.

Well the engine block is out at the moment; and looks like parts won't be flying in for at least 8 weeks! lol In its present state is not going to look pretty.

I'm think of getting the Bride GIAS but have no clue as to which rail type fits! and whether I should get them in red or blue.

Thanks for the pending info Rad. :)

Hey Leigh,

I just sold my new rear anti roll bar for £70!! Cost me £115, you could have got a bargain.!

A lot of those products you listed Whiteline sell specific to the N15 as I think they are an Australian company.

Demon Tweaks can supply whiteline products with a 15% discount.

Dave Featherstone
[email protected]

Here is a few bits I got prices for..

Whiteline 4 point lower brace 100.44 + vat ( Retail 118.16 + vat )
Whiteline upper alloy adjustable strut brace 75.14 + vat ( Retail 88.40+ vat )
Whiteline uprated front bottom arm increased castor bush 30.91 + vat (Retail 36.36 + vat )
Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear anti roll bar 97.50 + vat ( Retail 114.71+ vat )

Hey Jamie, how's it going? Thanks for the info, in fact, the spreadsheet you've shown is the one I gave them, so I'm a bit miffed as to why they thought we had to use the B14 option. Although, plenty have mentioned that it would be the same.

I've opted for the N15 Pulsar make as this is more likely more accurate.

I got mine through shiny_blue (he is my parts whore) lol
He got it from Yahoo Japan auctions through the www.rinkya.com service. It may get a bit expensive, but it might be your only option really..

I got mine through shiny_blue (he is my parts whore) lol
He got it from Yahoo Japan auctions through the www.rinkya.com service. It may get a bit expensive, but it might be your only option really..

I got a translation for those rails via Google and it indicates that they are not compatible for GIAS unless I've missed interpreted "not Gias" for the opposite meaning???

So may need custom fabrication. So since I'm holding off on them I've decided to get the TEINS Street Dampers with top mounts (GSN26-B1SS4). Oddly they were not listed on the UK site, but were available on the Japanese site under (JN15). Cost me £860 which wasn't as expensive as I thought it might be.

Consequently, as soon as they arrive I'll be selling the DAIYAMA ones currently on there so peeps watch this space!

Some Bilstein coilovers passed through the auctions last week went for around £350, could have had them landed for about £550 :mad: so pissed off aswell, had just sent a payment for some Cams :( amazingly bad timing.

bil1qf3.jpg

bil3ow5.jpg

bil2uz7.jpg

Came off an Autech track car that was being stripped, I did aquired some bits though ;)

Some Bilstein coilovers passed through the auctions last week went for around £350, could have had them landed for about £550 :mad: so pissed off aswell, had just sent a payment for some Cams :( amazingly bad timing.

Came off an Autech track car that was being stripped, I did aquired some bits though ;)

Those look quite solid, I chose the Teins cos everyone was banging on about their worth what extra you pay for. So I'm pretty confident they're a good choice.

Its going to be a long wait before they arrive some 4-6 weeks I think. Not as long as the Whiteline products at 8 weeks. Plus I still have to order the gearset, pending on the whether to order the Crown and Pinion too?! I'm told it can be delivered within 3 weeks though - so not so bad.

Right a bit of an update:
All drivetrain parts have been ordered from GCCorp.com.au (thanks Gerard)

Here's a pic of the PAR Custom Billet Flywheel during production

PARCustomBilletFlyWheel.jpg

As soon as this is complete, Gerard will be sending the PAR Gearsets with Crown and Pinion.
Now awaiting arrival of Nismo LSD direct from Japan.
No idea when the TEIN suspension arrives.
The WHITELINE sway bars and stuff have been delayed in stocking but I'm told may arrive the week after next.
Which all ties nicely with most of the shipment arriving in or after the same week.

I've decided not to go with the CF bonnet as its probably sensible to use the money towards final labour costs.

once you go carbon fibre you never want to go back! do it! 4.8kg's is amazing. and you get that whole jealous factor as barely anyone has one lol

Leigh, that is the same flywheel/clutch combo I have, it's friggin' awesome.. nice hard bite and pedal feel.

Back
Top Bottom