'The Sleeper'

I've just been offered my asking price for the car!

I'm so confused on what to do...

On one hand, I've done what I set out to do 3 years ago (albeit with quite a few breaks) and feel now that the challenge has been completed that I should move on.

On the other hand, I love my car to bits and feel that this is just the beginning of having some fun with it. Oh, that and I have just spent around £500 on exhaust parts today!!!

Decisions, decisions!!!

Who offered to buy it?

You should keep the guys details and give it until end of the year I think. I think you'd miss it! I know you wanted to sell it for a while, dunno if you've had proper for sale posts/advertised but is this the first serious offer?

Keep and have some fun dude. The amount of effort you've put in, you should run it atleast til the end of the year. Then see if the potential buyer still wants it.

You need to enjoy the fruits of your labour!

The pessimist in me says:
Something else will probably break soon and it'll cost another small fortune to fix.

The optimist says:
It would be really cool if you kept it and had some fun with it.

The pessimist in me says:
Something else will probably break soon and it'll cost another small fortune to fix.

The optimist says:
It would be really cool if you kept it and had some fun with it.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought.

I have made a decision. If the buyer decides that he wants it, then I will let it go!

I'd imagine that he would appear on the site as a regular.

I have known him for quite a few years now, and actually he helped (as an apprentice) when the Micra was in it's latter stages.

As what I will do after it goes...I will probably concentrate on my other hobby...MMA, mostly BJJ & Muay Thai.

I'd imagine that he would appear on the site as a regular.

I have known him for quite a few years now, and actually he helped (as an apprentice) when the Micra was in it's latter stages.

As what I will do after it goes...I will probably concentrate on my other hobby...MMA, mostly BJJ & Muay Thai.

the guy that was at crail with your first time i met you? banzai 09?

I'd say if your getting the money you want for it, then sell it. Chance may not come up again soon

You've finally achieved what you wanted from it, just sad that you won't get to enjoy it now that it's running sweet.

But you know yourself that if you keep it, you'll always be strieving for more power/quicker times and that's when things start to break.

Back
Top Bottom