'The Sleeper'

If I can cut a 2.1 60ft time at Crail, I will be happy.

Really, to get more than that at Crail in a FWD car is a miracle!

To be honest though, if I need to alter the settings again, it won't be difficult. I won't have seized lock nuts to contend with this time!

Wow! lol! That sounds so much more meaner than the last time I saw it. Can I pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease have a passenger ride down the 1/4mile again lol

your car is just as i remember it from the last time i seen it, about the suspension setup heres a small picture of how i had mines and even with the car that high i could barely bounce the car from the rear
2973667202a12525216813o.jpg

If you launch like that and still get 13s quarters, imagine how quick it would be if you launched properly :clap::tt2:

But seriously bud, i cant wait to see this in action! :)

Sounds. A. Mazing.

From the reactions of the guys filming it had they not seen it before? Surprised by that all coming from a mera? :lol:

Can I pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease have a passenger ride down the 1/4mile again lol

Yeah, sure, provided that you do the camera work again!

From the reactions of the guys filming it had they not seen it before?

They had seen it before, but never used in anger.

You gonna race me on the 1st or am i not worth it? :tongue:

Of course I'll give you a race!

Dave, we need to get footage of this monster thats not on a mobile phone.

We should see some on the 1st of August!

Let's hope it's dry!

Cheers for all the comments guys!:smile:

OK, that's it, she is ready!

Today I went out in the car to set up the boost levels, to optimize traction in all gears.

Apart from 1st (which is always going to be useless), I managed to set the other gears to the following settings...

1st & 2nd - 10 psi
3rd - 18 psi
4th & 5th - 22 psi

Apart from first, I now get maximum traction in all gears and have now realised just how fast the car is.

As this was set on the 245/50/15 Dunlops, there may be even more scope on the M&H tyres.

Now to give her a wash and then it's roll on 1st August!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. Because the boost controller is fitted on the centre console, the air that is bled off vents into the cabin, thus I hear the turbo pressure...how Chav is that?

Back
Top Bottom