'The Sleeper'

Nah, the guy I was up with was Ryan, great guy and the guy who helped to build the Micra with me.

The guy's name is Aaron and he was Ryan's apprentice.

Plus, I'm done with FWD...I want something with RWD and a big V8!

I think you'd be hard-pushed to get a lot more out of the 'Mera w/out more expenditure & the constant struggle for grip. I'd be happy with what I'd acheived & move on to the next thing - such as rwd & V8 power or even 4wd & stay turbo . . . . . Just my tuppenceworth :)
Plus, if the car's staying within the AOC that would be great :cool:

Goin from mega mega fun fwd to bite your head off if you give it 2mm too much throttle rwd isn't all its cracked up to be.

If the money is anywhere near what you were saying to me then Imo you should keep it till it dies as he will basically be stealing it from you at that price.

Best of luck whatever you do though.

Thing is, I will never get back what I have put into it...you never do in this game!

I feel that if I try and push it anymore than I will just break it again.

Besides, I'll never go back to Crail again, Knockhill is off limits for me and I can only take it to 70 mph on the motorway.

When the fuck else I'm I going to use it?

hi there guys, like dave said, i would appear on here sooner or later haha, just came on to get some more pics of the car, i'm aaron thats going to be taking over the project unless dave changes his mind between now and monday LOL.

ive just sold my ek9 civic, which was a teg engined track car, was pritty quick, around 210bhp, but again, this is a big stepping stone for me. but id say its in good hands. no lexus lights or neons here haha.

if i'm going to do anything with it it will be a weld in cage and some decent seats, then enjoy it.

How is front intercooler, meshed bumper, black aftermarket wheels over wilwood calipers, pulsar grille and sideskirts a sleeper exactly? My understanding of a sleeper is a standard looking car but with big power/ surprisingly quick. Just my 2 cents.

How is front intercooler, meshed bumper, black aftermarket wheels over wilwood calipers, pulsar grille and sideskirts a sleeper exactly? My understanding of a sleeper is a standard looking car but with big power/ surprisingly quick. Just my 2 cents.

if you looked at that car youd think "hmm. tidy. oh well off i go"

but it has 500 horses...

you cant see the intercooler. its black so not in your face

you can see the brakes unless you are looking for them.

how many people know that is an aftermarket grille and not just a rare option?

he could use it round a track,

he has Ksport coilies, get some negative camber on the go, lower it all round a bit more, generaly change the geometry, then it would be fine,

he had a 1.5 way lsd too (iirc) perfect for track use ;)

itll just use alot of tyres and petrol, :):):)

fucking noobs :roll:

No need really is there. I'm just as entitled to my opinion as anyone else and that is that this car, which i think looks fantastic and obviously goes like hell, is not truely a sleeper. I understand i haven't been signed up that long but i have been in the motor trade for nearly 10 years in one way or another so I'm not just some retard slagging off an evidently nice car.

According to Wikipedia: "A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior. Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part, typically referred to as "all go and no show". While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels."

And before anyone says, I know Wikipedia doesn't neccessarily state fact but in this case I think it's pretty accurate.

Chris is entitled to his opinion too. Free speech is a bitch and sometimes people get offended, but you can always ignore it rather than get into warrior mode and look up wiki. This is only the Internets.

Back
Top Bottom