'The Sleeper'

As it no longer has the side exit exhaust, yes, I don't see why you couldn't use it everyday.

As long as you don't mind the fuel costs...LOL!

No question that they would give you a feature really with the spec and power you have. Get it to shakeys first to set an even better time though :thumb:

I don't really care about a magazine feature to be honest.

I was supposed to be doing a feature with Total Nissan, but they couldn't be arsed to come and see the car.

BOLLOCKS TO THEM!!!

As for the car selling, I have had interest from another member, so I'll see how it goes.

yeah man get it to shakeys, set a quicker time then you gotta get it on the front page of Banzai or JP!

as long as your selling to a member/person that will look after it, thats all that matters too :)

Forgot this one...

DSCF0798-1.jpg

Size matters huh? Bit small don't you think? He he... That must be bigger than the trucks you work on aren't you going to have MOT and ASBO issues later down the line??
Any chance of some vids with a decibel meter nearby?

Size matters huh? Bit small don't you think? He he... That must be bigger than the trucks you work on aren't you going to have MOT and ASBO issues later down the line??
Any chance of some vids with a decibel meter nearby?

The top end trucks that I work on (i.e. DAF 105XF) use a 5" downpipe and system, but have thee biggest, most hugeiest silencer in the Universe.

Euro 5 emissions regulations suck ass!

Anyways, the MOT shouldn't be an issue, as it never has been. The car is registered as having an engine from a 1992 Primera eGT which did not have a CAT, so therefore this does not need one. It has multiple silencers and there shouldn't be any leaks, so it should be fine.

As for the noise...I can't see it being any worse than it was with the side-exit setup, but that remains to be seen.

Hahahaha, awesome!

Back
Top Bottom