'The Sleeper'

OK, myself and a number of guys returned to Crail Raceway today.

My own goal was a 2 part affair...

1 - To break into the 11's, being the first FWD car to do so at Crail Raceway

and

2 - Run over 130 mph terminal speed

Well after numerous runs, some changes with suspension, boost and launch techniques, added with a lot of frustration, I finally did it with a run of 11.94 @ 129.7 mph.

I also managed to run over 130 mph on 2 runs during the day.

JOB DONE!!!

Thank you guys for all your support and help, it's been worth it!

Oh and here is the first of many video...

[video=youtube;vevqikaOABo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vevqikaOABo[/video]

Awesome to have a 11 sec car in the club. Hats off to you Sir. :appl:

It looks like the track goes uphill, then down!

My opinion on this car changes more often than I change my clothes, but there is no doubt that it is legendary. Very well done Dave, it must feel amazing to have achieved 11 seconds at last!

Like i said mate, well done, I managed to get a video of your 11 second run mate, doesn't show the time on it but it was deff the video for it, i will upload it and add it here.

No question this was an awesome achievement and a well deserved payoff for so much work, dedication and faith.

Bloody good show mate.

Great work Mr Bull. Finally hit your targets. No doubt you're glad you kept it now! Which record is next then? ;)

Wow you done it on your last run. Fcuk yes. I bet it was like all or nothing.

It was only his last run as he'd done what he set out to achieve. No point running it more than he has to and risk breaking something, especially 2hrs from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was only his last run as he'd done what he set out to achieve. No point running it more than he has to and risk breaking something, especially 2hrs from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in a way that's what I mean, but how long would you have gone on Dave before giving up?
But once again well done.

Back
Top Bottom