updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

What some of you guys are not realising is this is not the regular Sr20ve swap into the almera, so a few parts differ. Craig had an almera breaking so obviously had parts readily available. Also his swap was not very detailed. That's not a dig at you Craig. As for research I'll pull my pants and post a picture up if any of you can show me a thread on the world wide web of a detailed Sr20ve swap into a UK Nissan sunny gti. I thought not because I may be the first one. LOL how does that make you feel bitches. LOL. P.s with all the likes and views and Haters. It just makes me more happy. Envy and jealously LOL. The show is almost over once engine in and mapped with vipec and nitrous it will all be over.12 sec quarters? 300 Bhp? Vvl for the win? LOL/corbs//vvl/

Swapping from one SR20 to another aint a task, everything bolts in the same, if you stopped being a fag and just attacked it, you'd work out these pathetic queries yourself instead of making yourself look a bellend.
Not having the swap documented didn't stop me or any of the other swappers on this forum attacking a swap, at the end of the day, its still an SR20... Its not like you're chucking a different engine series in there or anything.
Oh...
And you can keep on dreaming about sub 12s quarter miles, I'll laugh when your stuck in the 14's with your unopened 20VE with pussy compression, pussy cams, and a pussy driver by the looks of it :P

I actually was getting on with the swap thank you.
The almera swap has been done to death so you all have it easy.
The Sr16ve, Sr20de and high port autech versions even came standard in an almera ffs.
Still waiting to see a detailed swap into a Nissan sunny UK 2.0 gti. You Will not find it that's why I'am asking loads of questions nothing wrong with that. You'll eat humble pie shaggy.:tt2:

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

I actually was getting on with the swap thank you.
The almera swap has been done to death so you all have it easy.
The Sr16ve, Sr20de and high port autech versions even came standard in an almera ffs.
Still waiting to see a detailed swap into a Nissan sunny UK 2.0 gti. You Will not find it that's why I'am asking loads of questions nothing wrong with that. You'll eat humble pie shaggy.:tt2:

Need to repeat it twice so it gets though to some of you. Show me a detailed Nissan sunny UK 2.0 gti to Sr20 ve swap.
Nope because this will be it.

The more you talk, the less it seems like you actually know.

just my opinion;

I know it all just trying to create hype as your about to witness something great.

Don't you know how it works? Hype, clicks, views, comments.:sweatdrop::whistling:

oh my fucking god

i've been trying to patiently help you NOS cos i have done the EXACT swap you're doing - oh and with the added difficulty of all the auto-manual bullshit you told me i'd struggle to do. There also is a detailed write up of a ve into a highport with all the information you need all over the neovvl and sr20 forums, which you're a member of both.

You are nowhere near the first person to do this, its the same swap as mine whether you whine on about it being a UK sunny or not, but the reason mine isn't a detailed write up is cos it's all already out there!! People in the US, Australia, poland etc have all done it ffs.

Its piss easy, barely any different to the almera ve swap and if you just read up a bit you'd have known the distributor/pas pipe stuff easy.

Next you'll be askin why the IM earths don't reach and what you can do about it.

I really was willing to help you if you asked cos we done the same swap, so you're not the first - i was in the UK :stuart: but your attitude yet again crops up makin you look like a tit with no clue what you're doing.

READ FFS

http://www.neovvl.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1088&p=10915&hilit=highport+swap#p10915

http://www.sr20forum.com/neovvl-guides/114313-92-highport-sr20ve-install.html

and just because the above 2 links don't say "NOS_SUNNY_GTI n14 UK sunny gti, grey with rollcage to sr20ve with nos 11sec 1/4mile swap HOW TO" ---- doesn't mean they don't apply.

I know it all just trying to create hype as your about to witness something great.

Don't you know how it works? Hype, clicks, views, comments.:sweatdrop::whistling:

hahahaha, about to witness something great? if it even works fair play. but without the nos there's a few ve's here to show you "something great" if the nos stuff works well done, but i thought a bloke of your stature about to show us all something so great would have at least opened the engine up to make it all worthy, maybe theres not a specific how to on it though

lads your all wasting your time with numbnuts here,

this is what he does on every forum/project he has had. its well documented

he doesnt actually know what he's doing so goes on the verbal attack

he gets on the brave pills behind his computer and rabbits off some shite about how his project will be the best and this and that.

notice how the engine has been removed with help from 'friends', that probably means he paid someone to come and take it out.

serial bullshitter.....

but remember, he's had 4 of these cars now....

:hand:

Are you gonna be using sr16 cams????

Have you stripped your sr20ve and rebuilt it like new so you know what your internals are like????​

what i dont understand...

there is a readily available 4wd chassis... that comes with an SR20 transmission... just SCREAMING to take this "300bhp" engine into the 11,12,13s quarter mile...

yet numbnuts here chose a FWD sunny shells.

this proves how logical your mind is...

It is quite funny. Nos, you need to stop talking and start ( keep on) doing. Get it finished, post up you time slips with vids and then sit back and absorb the praise. You're alienating the people you need to help you. Just chuck up the odd update pic every now and then and stop getting the other guys to spoon feed you information. I would honestly be embarassed to ask some of the questions you have. Quiet dignity dude.

Pink slips next year then?
Bear in mind I don't have VVL, Nitrous or Turbo.... Just a boggo DE with an old highport head....
Joe

Back
Top Bottom