updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

this car will end up like the gtir you sold me!
ragged to death and sold as a straight car with a forged engine.
realisticly it will have 2 pistons shagged and a std engine...
buyer be ware when this pile of shite comes up for sale.

ive just read this thread from the begining and its full of drivel like everything you say Andy.

My first post ever on this forum hello to all i will frequent more often, Hello pulsar stu,vss irvine. i will wait to comment on this drivel of a thread for a bit.

Funny how vss has called you away on a Sunday afternoon. Sad. Sad. You have left the gtir forums and the j10 as they're boring now. Come on here read all about me, creepy. How sad get a life. I can let all know the true story about the car sale if you like. But it seems you still want to blame me even though you say you have rebuilt it you are still having issues. Get a life and move on. End of. Grow up, don't you have family and kids?

Forged piston.... why pay to have the engine put in now if your only going to go to the trouble of having it taken out and rebuilt....

hi Red.
i know a few guys on here.
its a real shame that they have to put up with this w@nker!
Hes been finaly pushed out of the gtir forums, but now has poked his foul mouth and keyboard warrior skills onto other forums.
seams like these guys have clicked onto his ways already tho.
its only a matter of time until they get tired and boot him out!

Funny how vss has called you away on a Sunday afternoon. Sad. Sad. You have left the gtir forums and the j10 as they're boring now. Come on here read all about me, creepy. How sad get a life. I can let all know the true story about the car sale if you like. But it seems you still want to blame me even though you say you have rebuilt it you are still having issues. Get a life and move on. End of. Grow up, don't you have family and kids?
yes please do tell how you sold me a forged gtir.
that when i got it had det spots on the pistons and two pistons that had cracked ringlands and was a standard engine when we stripped it down.
yes ive rebuilt it. and no im having no problems with the rebuilt engine.
ive done 1500 miles running in and the clutch has gone if thats what you meen?
plus ive had to sort out missing brackets from arb and brakes that were missing.
i could go on!

Yep i have spotted this stu,just noticed in your avatar pic my car is behind it. I expect because i'm on here i'm going to get all the threat's again.......

hi Red.
i know a few guys on here.
its a real shame that they have to put up with this w@nker!
Hes been finaly pushed out of the gtir forums, but now has poked his foul mouth and keyboard warrior skills onto other forums.
seams like these guys have clicked onto his ways already tho.
its only a matter of time until they get tired and boot him out!

IF a 300bhp FWD can run 12s, why the fuck hasnt Dave Bull ran an 11 yet?

Also, he isnt going to win anything on here. This is the ALMERA owners club. So chat all the shit you like dude!

I agree, a 300 BHP FWD could run a 12, and easily at that...provided that it has been set up to do so, doesn't weigh too much and does it on a prepped track.

I know of plenty of 300+ BHP FWD cars that have ran at Crail and some are lucky to scrape into the 13's.

The track is a major factor into the time.

of course you need to take into account the surface at crail, as it's not a proper prepped surface like the pod or shakeys. have you not run at any other 1/4 places yet dave?

Nope, clutch gave up before I was due to compete down at Shakeys.

Considering the fact that the car has run a best terminal speed of 123.3mph, with the proper surface, I am pretty confident it would be able to cut an 11 second 1/4 mile time.

But since I have not been able to prove this, I will stick with my proven time.

Reactions: IT
so a sunny with a vvl conversion and Nitrous will need a little bit more work doing to it then?, Dave Bull as in sr20det micra?

I agree, a 300 BHP FWD could run a 12, and easily at that...provided that it has been set up to do so, doesn't weigh too much and does it on a prepped track.

I know of plenty of 300+ BHP FWD cars that have ran at Crail and some are lucky to scrape into the 13's.

The track is a major factor into the time.

Nope, clutch gave up before I was due to compete down at Shakeys.

Considering the fact that the car has run a best terminal speed of 123.3mph, with the proper surface, I am pretty confident it would be able to cut an 11 second 1/4 mile time.

But since I have not been able to prove this, I will stick with my proven time.

are you going to be running ¼'s in the mera in 2011? or is it going to be set up for track now?

Back
Top Bottom