updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

whats that meant to mean like lol

he means hes seen the light. hes realised that he will be lucky to break the 14s with his bog stock SR20VE.

can we ban this guy yet?

he isnt here to contribute
he isnt here to get the benefit of our knowledge
he isnt here cause he owns an almera
he only causes arguements
he is getting everyones back up

so why is he still here?

I have not messed up anyones thead like you have on mine.
It's quite simple if you do not give 2 f's about me ignore me and do not post on my thread.
Simple, just because I am answering back and not crawling into my hole your getting annoyed.
Have I spammed your thread Ra? NO.
I am a paid member and read up alot for advice and help, also met Da architect to buy parts off him, so I am real.

P.s Dan I menat this

148369_168644286487301_100000251918709_460505_1562346_n.jpg

It's all banter and if some can't take it why post.
It's my own thread and without people posting on it there would be no hype.
I asked a simple question re the powersteering pump, and the threads I have looked at including the ones which Craig posted do not show anything about it.

Less talking more working. Let the car do the talking if/when it's finished. I think you may be slightly disillusioned by the times your aiming for but hey ho but good luck none the less

148369_168644286487301_100000251918709_460505_1562346_n.jpg

:clap:

Mate maybe if you put as much effort into reseaching how to fit an engine as you do your photoshops you may get into the 14s with your standard sr20ve! :biggrin:

Oh and you have no chance what so ever with your planned set up to get into the 12s . . . you silly silly boy!

/vvl/Okay let me just try and keep it zipped for now and get on with it.
Thanks for those who have helped alot so far.
Craig, Wezz, The stig over on the neovvl sight and the da architect, you'll all get mentioned in the mag features.

I'll just leave you all for now with my new signature which fcuking spurs me on to getting this done.

Chow

/vvl/Okay let me just try and keep it zipped for now and get on with it.
Thanks for those who have helped alot so far.
Craig, Wezz, The stig over on the neovvl sight and the da architect, you'll all get mentioned in the mag features.

I'll just leave you all for now with my new signature which fcuking spurs me on to getting this done.

Chow

[video=youtube;-2ak4fz9lRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ak4fz9lRg[/video]

Reactions: IT
Theres several people on here including myself that could swop that engine in a few hours. Unplug loom fire it out through bulkhead, remove wheels remove 4 17m nuts and blots, remove both 32mm hub nuts remove drives, take off 4 coolant hoses 2 at rad 2 at bulkhead, take off power steering pipes take out 2 14mm bolts from side engine mounts remove 12 nut and bolt from gear linkage remove 4 17mm nuts from subframe

your engine is now out should take no more than 2.5 hours refitting is the opposite of removal

its do able with a 100 shot, even a 75 shot if the engine makes good powah

id bet if my old car had a 75shot banged through it that it would be very close to 300hp

The problem is this car will never be 300hp.

Re map with vipec ecu, no need for afm, remember I do not need a cat system as mine is an older car, this should get near 220bhp, with exhaust, header and cold air feed, then add nitrous of around 75bhp with uprated forged pistons and bearings.
The car is light, will have slicks, already has lsd.The vipec v44 comes with traction/ lauch control.
Just need to make sure I drive it right.
A long way off but that is the plan.

I guess we'll see.
How you think a standard engine is gonna make 220hp, is pretty funny, I'd say you can deduct 40 from that figure straight away.
The SR20VE isn't anything amazing in stock form, its the equivalent of your old DE with slightly bigger cams and higher rev limit.
Have you even thought about any engine mods except Nitrous?
(& I'm taking it you understand using Nitrous will put you in the F/I category in drag competitions, so you'll just get annihallated..?)
Joe

IF a 300bhp FWD can run 12s, why the fuck hasnt Dave Bull ran an 11 yet?

Also, he isnt going to win anything on here. This is the ALMERA owners club. So chat all the shit you like dude!

Also, he isnt going to win anything on here. This is the ALMERA owners club. So chat all the shit you like dude!

think dave has to much power for a fwd car lol

he uses street tyres iirc, and does he have an lsd? i'm sure i've heard it spinning the wheels in some of the vids

Yea he uses street legal drag radials. To run a time in the AOC comp you need to run street legal tyres.

He has a Nismo Mechanical LSD. Non of this Viscous LSD rubbish :)

Back
Top Bottom