updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

yeh why would he be lollin at that thuoght

mine started first turn beyotch :p

and after the manual conversion you maxde out to me would be near impossible :stuart:

you should really try n14 vvl man, its awesome fun :punk: :lol:

I went in an N14 with VVL the other day. It was ace. Anyone else got any N14 VVL experiences they'd like to share?

Update..

There is spark.
The fuel pump is fine.

However
The car is not firing.
The plugs are bone dry.
The Injectors are not firing/ reading.
The ECU is not picking up a reading to tell the injectors to fire.

So definitely a distributor issue.

The plan now is to check and rewire this SR20VE distributor properly from the ecu pin out, if that does not work then source all the old SR20DE distributor parts again and do the rewire from the ECU again.

What I have been thinking of recently is to take this engine out and stick it into a cheap Almera track Gti shell, then stick a Gti-r SR20DET into this Nissan Sunny Shell.
Options hmmm.

True your right, just confused right now and having the itch for turbo power again.
Okay, let me just try and get it started in this Sunny shell and move on from there.
Maybe SR20VE+T and Nitrous.

One step at a time Andy.:wall:
Springs coming, just itching to get something on the road.

To be fair i reckon you'll love VE in your N14 once its done, probably just as you've been at it so long you want a change....?

Will be a sweet car when its done, IMO all the hard works been done, sourcing an engine, fitted etc!

No issues with the engine mgt light, shows up on turn of key as usual then comes off.
Still have the ve injectors in.
I thought about changing to DE, but that can't be the issue as the ecu is not firing or reading to fire the injectors.
Bloody baffled. Will just stick to plan and rewire distributor from diagram again.

yes but i cant fully remember if they are low impedance and have the resister in the loom like the GTiR does, try your DE ones andy, i would. if theres spark and the injectors arent firing...

Back
Top Bottom