Wezz takes it up the emo bum

Shame really can't wait to see it go, see how they shift in a standard enough form! Have a box and shaft lined up for mine already and not even collected the car yet lol

me too, it should go pretty well with the aircon off, sr16 flwheel and the lsd/short ratios, also when i make an intake with my left over 3" carbon fiber tubing, will just need a decent exhaust manifold and downpipe then yeeeeeeeeeh. when you getting yours dude? what box you got?

me too, it should go pretty well with the aircon off, sr16 flwheel and the lsd/short ratios, also when i make an intake with my left over 3" carbon fiber tubing, will just need a decent exhaust manifold and downpipe then yeeeeeeeeeh. when you getting yours dude? what box you got?

Yeah, they respond really well to the LSD box, my last GTi went like shit off a stick with one and 2.5" stainless system, I'm an aluminum intake pipe for lowport that im going to try and mod to fit to the highport. I'll be picking her up Sunday morning with any luck, have a VZR box to go in but it needs a 2nd gear synchro so see about getting that repaired, if that's too much, i know of a second I can get handy :)

Yeah, they respond really well to the LSD box, my last GTi went like shit off a stick with one and 2.5" stainless system, I'm an aluminum intake pipe for lowport that im going to try and mod to fit to the highport. I'll be picking her up Sunday morning with any luck, have a VZR box to go in but it needs a 2nd gear synchro so see about getting that repaired, if that's too much, i know of a second I can get handy :)

Ive got a lowport intake on my highport. It fits :)

some pictures before it got dark :)

oooh manual gear stick and that extra pedal (yes the brake pedal needs a trim)
28102011013.jpg

clutch cable haha
28102011012.jpg

looooow
28102011016.jpg

28102011015.jpg

did you sell the auto box wezticle?

both my little clean cars have been pillaged, raped and had their back doors smashed in by you and your lover.

:yes:

think ill need to dig out my gti and join the crew!

cheers boys. Yeh havent they just marty, havent sold the box, ive still got it but i dont think it will sell so it was going to scrap. Yessss hurry up and get yours out to play, we're slowly taking over. Why oh no andy?

Back
Top Bottom