1998 Almera Si

also, my mrs thinks this is sad

Image013.jpg

i love my car, i cant help it lol

a picture of a cup of tea is sad tommo :D

nice shiny BMC setup off of dale, looks good, sounds savage and goes even better than it did before :D hmmmmm another run down shakeys perhaps?!

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

lookin cool....

IMG_0341.jpg

just cleaned the Si and took some GOOD photos this time, no wanky phone cam, dug out the digicam of doom! RAAA... lolz.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

tom.

Filter is looking the business.
I like that pic, be even better if you slap some red or black paint on the valve cover and tart it up a bit.
IMG_0338.jpg

I realised why your car went faster too, its because your £25 lighter.;):D

Seriously though, glad you finally ditched the airbox in favour of a Induction Kit. Money well spent.

always been a huge believer in the K&N panels. just goes to prove the standard airbox isnt a good look... feels a lot better now though, pulls a little harder top end of the revs, as well as sounding the nuts, all at a bargain price, cheers dale... im really chuffed wi this car now, just those VZR rear splitters needed and she'll be finished. i said that last year but meh. we'll see :D

righto, update.

stripped her out, again, still gotta do sound deadening...

IMG_0370.jpg

couple of glory shots:

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

and after numerous complaints about my rocker cover, dyno rod orange :D

IMG_0369.jpg

ta

tom

Some nice pictures there mate, the suteki shot looks mint!
Loving the radiation coming off the rocker cover also haha! Yo!
Brake calipers that colour too! ;)

^ wow fella, pics of ur car a can actually save LOL you've even paint'd the repair on the header.

love the pics, love the BMC, love the new look rocker cover - love love love

david

Engine bay really coming along mate, look good :thumb: Glory pic and GOOD pics above look awesome too ;)

lol shaggy_master dyno orange calipers would be mad! do it!

nah davids right i painted the white exhaust paste on the EGR > manifold joint :D

its getting there slowly, just needs those VZR rear splitters on then it will be awesome.

after goin out in dales turbs Si i think i might invest in some prothane mounts. gonna look into GTi front brakes as well. wanna see how much fun you can have in a 1400 :D

cheers for the comments, i appreciate it :)

just 'bondo spec'd' the rear and side engine mounts, ordered new front engine mount which will be bondo spec'd when i fit it and took rear sound deadening out the other night and matt blacked from the front seats back....

jdm tyte....

Back
Top Bottom