1998 Almera Si

what you reckon to these then? good bad or ugly? excuse the shit picture, my camera phone is getting a bit worse for wear...

Image029.jpg

They just look like any other used spark plug. White on tip is usually a healthy sign, no abnormal combustion issues.

On a serious note, the rear spats look ace. I was this close ( shows index finger and thumb really close together) to buying some impreza spats for the gti before my respray but they would've required 'modification' so i left them alone. Now these have come up :confused:

the only thing that annoys me about the mod is with the yellow crimp method, it isnt a tight fit so the arm "slumps" i.e. you can wobble it lol, i tryed a different method by removing the motor and turning the wheel so the original bush could be used, all went well until you turn it on because there is a "home" switch and the only way to sort this would be to remove the shaft but theres no way to hold it back in place so a new bush needs making if you want the wiper solid.

keepin it for the remainder of this yr so added some bling kick plates, removed my fuckin mad tyte yo jdm stickers off the front and poked and prodded the rear arches to see how bad they are.

Image006-3.jpg

Image007-1.jpg

Image012-1.jpg

turns out that the rear arch rust of doom isnt that bad. the panel that rots is just spotted to the panel and framework that holds the belts reels in. no worries of the panel ripping apart so gonna leave it as it is for now and get the gti seats in next week.

Image010-1.jpg

Image009-2.jpg

also, my mrs thinks this is sad

Image013.jpg

i love my car, i cant help it lol

I love the cup lol

Kick plates look good to was thinking about doing that as well

but first need to get the parts from my old door from corbs sick of everyone complaining they cant wind the window down lol

Back
Top Bottom