Almera TSi

Shut it Corbs! lol Yeah its not lowered much.

Raceworx, the styling is pretty much as it left the factory, minus the grille and front lip.
Dont really want to make it sleeper, I like how my car looks. I'll probably paint the intercooler though.

I'll definately do the 1600 swap, maybe sooner than i planned, depending on how this motor holds up.
I just like the eagerness of the 1.4 though.

wez on nissan forums pushing 250WHP on stock GA16DE bottom end at 15psi i think . . . . . :D

and by the way ive found some ARP bolts for the rods, woohoo! just in case your ever tempted to replace them

Shut it Corbs! lol Yeah its not lowered much.

Raceworx, the styling is pretty much as it left the factory, minus the grille and front lip.
Dont really want to make it sleeper, I like how my car looks. I'll probably paint the intercooler though.

I'll definately do the 1600 swap, maybe sooner than i planned, depending on how this motor holds up.
I just like the eagerness of the 1.4 though.

dude i think the car looks sweet was just saying would be so easy to go sleeper lol :D

black intercooler just makes it that bit more sexy..

you wont loost the rev's going 1.6 its still got the same rod ratio so will rev just as well.. my GA16 used to pull like a train and i know corbs does and it really needed to be kept up in the revs...

and cov will tell you how mint my crank was even after 130K miles!

wez on nissan forums pushing 250WHP on stock GA16DE bottom end at 15psi i think . . . . . :D

and by the way ive found some ARP bolts for the rods, woohoo! just in case your ever tempted to replace them

Yeah, i noticed that, you'll have to share your newly found knowledge of these compatible parts.

will do dale, waiting on a price for the rod bolt kit.

ian i didnt know that engine has done 130k!! looks right spanker!

370cc Injector results after ultrasonic cleaning
P1190374.jpg

35mm Core Alloy Radiator (direct fit)
P1190371.jpg

No they werent bad at all Paul, but i decided not to chance it. 60cc gained overall and peace of mind.

Its alright, not much to tell really. I ran it for the first week on the stock cams and it was very torquey and built boost fast, just like the version 1 Tsi..

Now, since the weekend after an oil change (Mobil 1, 15w-50 Fully Synth) ive been running it on the JWT turbo cams and GTi T.B. This has made it slower to build boost, the power delivery is basically like an N/A engine, very linear and peaky, this is caused by the Turbo cams.
Hopefully the cams will help it make some more peak HP too.

The main thing is there is no more blue smoke:cool: whether the 1.6 will make any more power than the 1.4 im not so sure.

Ported Head is gone too:(

Back
Top Bottom