Almera TSi

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!

BOOST BOOST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sod that high rev NA pish...boost the shit out of it!!!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!

BOOST BOOST BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sod that high rev NA pish...boost the shit out of it!!!

nothin to say dude that with the right mods you cant have both boost and high revs!
not sure what you can / cant doo with these ga lumps but as an example of having hgh revs and s hit load of boost thare are quite a few skylines out there that rev upto and sometimes past 10,000 rpm :eek:.
... and yes i know the engines in meras arnt owt as big/advanced as the RB26DETT but just as an example goes to show it is possible to have high revs and booosst.
any way fuck it .
GO DALE MATE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
THE FUCK OUTA IT LETS SEE WHAT THE GA CAN DOO!!
keep up the good work dude ! i wished i had the knowledge/ability/cash to do what you doing , it goes without saying man you make every single member of the aoc proud of you efforts / acheevments!!!!
especially those who have a GA lump. It gives them all faith in what can be done, and that the little GA dose have potential!
id love to turbo my GA but im lazy not wealthy enough or knowlegable enough so im just gonna get a gti next year.
WELL DONE !!!! :D:thumbs:

Good! Had it coming I say :rasp:.

Love how AOC has persuaded Dale and Wezz to keep the faith ;).

he said the tolerances were tight but with the right oil he avoided rod knock and big end failure.. but he sufferd premature wear on his lobes due to bad stroke timing..

How you managed to fit so many inuendos into that I will never know. :lol: awesome.

Back
Top Bottom