Almera TSi

i tell thee now, tommos crank was producing that much kinetic energy he threw is rod and put a hole in my block never mind left it weeping

Should probably update this...since we've had a bit of a break though.

The rebuilt low comp GA16 motor has been fitted for a while now, it was running pretty poorly and was a right pig to drive, backfiring and overfuelling.
I did a couple of miles on it and that was it, its been sat on my drive for weeks.

Id since bought the Autech, and the TSi has been sat around doing nothing.

Today i decided to have a tinker with it, messing with the fuel pressure and ignition timing and im pleased to say ive got it into a state that its 'driveable', and so much better than before...

So the good news is that i can start putting some miles on the engine and get it properly run in, then get it mapped soon.

Might even be able to bring it out to play at the shakeys halloween RWYB:D

:D Awesomeness. Show those dervs at the halloween event that it's not about large capacity and small turbos, it's the other way round! :lol:

canny wait man back to jez again?

Ed@Fusion motorpsort does my shizzzle with nistune.

Will be getting the ECU upgraded too (going to a setup where we wont need to remove the ROM chip to burn a new map), this ECU is fried now anyway, he cant connect back up to it, so somethings blown since the last session. Haha...Alternator overcharging, EML warning light FTL

Really CMUT taking it out for a spin today, she sounds so evil.

:D Awesomeness. Show those dervs at the halloween event that it's not about large capacity and small turbos, it's the other way round! :lol:

If i can get this sucker ready, im gunning for quickest 1/4 time this year, bar Dave Bulls time.

13.99 seconds to beat!

What a day, Just got back from Fusion motorsport with the TSi.

Results:

190whp
180ft-lbs

231bhp calculated at the fly

1 BAR boost.

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!
Oh baby.........
Where to start.
What an epic journey man, I just hope it ends with a 13.***
;)
Love you Dale
Joe

BOOST!

The car is not without faults, but i wont go into that.

Lets just say different Engine Management is required.

So until that gets sorted, i wont drag or track it.

Great fun on the road though.

Back
Top Bottom