Almera TSi

Turboness is installed.

Well, the car is running, it has no exhaust at the moment (so its quite loud)! Not really drove much and havent took it over 3K because the Apexi hasnt been touched yet .
At the moment im just running off the Fuel pressure reg, running quite rich at about 4 BAR.
Gonna take things steady for the time being until i can get a wideband lamba hooked up and see whats going on.

ive run a 1.4 with just the manifold and then no manifold on, was proper loud and sounded well funky!

cant wait, so if everything goes smoothly what sort of time scale do you think your looking at to complete?

just noticed your west mids based dale, gonna need a browse me thinks! mids meet anyone ;)

cant wait to see the finished article.....

Was about to take some photos of the engine bay and now its raining!
Tommo i'd be up for a meet, once its running properly. Where abouts are you located?

Kurt, sure thing. I'll take you for a spin. literally through 1st 2nd and 3rd gear hopefully!

im stafford area

ill get on to corbs and try get a meet or somethin organised for when hes back up here in september

go with the black bonnet and tints like on your avatar as well, looks cool.....

tommo said:
im stafford area

ill get on to corbs and try get a meet or somethin organised for when hes back up here in september

go with the black bonnet and tints like on your avatar as well, looks cool.....

yeah mate, sounds good to me. Just let me know.

oh and cheers, i would love a carbon bonnet and the jdm orange indicators. That pic is just something i did on MSpaint the other day to see how they'd look.
Ive got some tints sitting at home, ive had them for about a year now, never got round to getting them fitted!

is looking tasty indeed! well done bro! will ave 2 see it in person sometime! hope it run's sound for you!

Cars coming on in a big way mate. Well done. Couldn't resist a photoshop of how i'd love to see it looking in the future! ;)

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 150
Thanks for the comments guys..

Simcard, that photoshop is BANG ON mate. I want!

Kia - i have drove the car, its not running too great at the moment.
Pipework is from ebay.

Can´t wait to see the figures on this! :respect:
What kind of sparkplugs have you installed?

Back
Top Bottom