Andrew's new piccies

Slick Rick said:
Just curious Andrew, do you have any pics of your car when you first got it or just started working on it??

here's the car when i got it 6 years ago this june, totally standard

me doing a dodgy pose, to

img024.jpg

img023.jpg

wish i had taken more piccies of it then

now, newer piccies not much changes to body since these

100606014.jpg

Asmith.jpg

Finally, some styling mods with style (one of very few on here imo).

You've got good taste man.

Have to say Andrew that your car has been the biggest inspiration for me since I joined up (Actually I must get pretty annoying since I keep trying to copy you :O ), it's one of my favourite cars on the site!

best 5 door i ever seen andy, keep up the good work, well deserve's the sr20de implant
has the colour changed from the standard slightly??

shaun said:
best 5 door i ever seen andy, keep up the good work, well deserve's the sr20de implant
has the colour changed from the standard slightly??

cheers , na its the standard colour JP1 NISSAN YELLOWISH GREEN, wasent keen on it to start with but love it now.

anyway here's the mounting mods so far

ssautochrome manifold ( wasent going to get one of these again but £130 cant complain

newengine026.jpg

fidanza flywheel, ACT clutch, Energy poly engine mounts

newengine028.jpg

stainless steel fuse box cover, battery clamp, the rest will have to be custom i think,

newengine029.jpg

waiting on few bits, lightened pulleys, black samco hoses

awesome man, where did you get the battery clamp and fuse box cover from. It looks very nice and is moving on a lot quicker than mine,

MLEP2005 said:
awesome man, where did you get the battery clamp and fuse box cover from. It looks very nice and is moving on a lot quicker than mine,

both items came from ebay, the fuse box cover is for a sunny pulsar

GTi kurt said:
Where did you get the clutch from? Can't seem to find them anywhere.,

got from ebay to, gripforce is the name of the place

more new bits

got more bits for the engine and car

thermoblock spacers,

newengine004.jpg

fitted

newengine009.jpg

lightweight pulleys

cdfpulleys002.jpg

cdfpulleys008.jpg

phase 2 rear bumper- (full phase 2 kit at last :D :D )

is in the body shop getting modified and sprayed

newengine001.jpg

Stainless steel cover

enginecover.jpg

Also fitted my FSE fpr, lightweight pulleys, and got some of my samco hoses to fit

also recieved my "goodridge" stainless brake hoses and "EBC red stuff" Misti fto pads for the Front brakes

so clutch and flywheel fitted this weekend hopefully :)

IM GETTING THERE SLOWLY :)

very good progress and a clean looking engine mate. Like it a lot! I'mjust waiting for a few bits then I will be tackiling mine again and the dreaded loom!

MLEP2005 said:
very good progress and a clean looking engine mate. Like it a lot! I'mjust waiting for a few bits then I will be tackiling mine again and the dreaded loom!

Only bit im nae lookin forward to is connecting up the square wire plug behind the fuse box, as this was i bitch to take out of the gti and it has no dash, :eek: the rest of the wireing seems easy enough

looking very good andrew, well impressed in the progress. gonna be great when it's done. did you manage to get the mounts sorted?

looks well smart, how long do you think until its up and running? in the progress of dropping my new lump in when the weather gets a bit warmer. in fact ill start a members ride, been meaning to for ages.

also where did you get your lightweight pulleys from? and do you think they will make a noticeable difference?

Back
Top Bottom