Andrew's new piccies

sri_alan said:
Doesnt the P11 Primera GT have 280 mm discs?

P11 GT does at the front and some of the later ones did at the back aswell i think. the 256mm was the p10 and non GT p11 i think. there 4x114.3 though so the disks wouldnt be any good unless they were re drilled and i dont know if the calipers are any better

a lot of mitsu colt people run these, theres a difference between the mivec and non mivec versions though.

right been oot workin at the car and trial fitted the brakes onto the gti

i will need a couple of washer to move the caliper oot a bit but appart fae that they fit like a glove

newbrakes048.jpg

newbrakes040.jpg

with wheels on

newbrakes041.jpg

the distance from the centre of the wheel to the caliper is 160mm

newbrakes043.jpg

a quick guide to how they will look on the car

standard sri brakes

newbrakes049-1.jpg

i know ( i know its a crap photochop)

newbrakes049propcopy.jpg

rowdy-GTi said:
Well done mate..........can you test fit some smaller wheels, maybe some OE GTi ones?

havent got gti wheels, but tried the standard 14's and they wouldnt go a 15" gti may fit but need 160mm min clearance from the centre of the wheel all round

I`ve just been out in the F***ing cold & measured my standard alloy spare, & as far as I can tell, the internal measurement from the centre is 160mm! :eek:

Although, going by your pic, you`re about 5mm out, as you`ve measured from the far edge of the driveshaft & not the centre.

It`ll be tight, (about 5 mm) but may just fit!

Can someone tell us the measurement for certain please?

Thanks.

i wonder if rowdy will do this brake upgrade, better braking, later braking but moire weight, hmmm decisons!

looking good mate. a big step into the unknown but looked like you might have started something here, well done and an inspiration to us all, i'll be happy when mine looks like yours!!!!!

Matt

well i fancy a blue with white flake or a fade from one to the other. But i was on about the sr20de hmmmm just need an engine and a mechanic!!!!!??!!!

Also how do you go about the insurance does the V5 have to be changed through the DVLA??? I'm clueless about it all?

Matt

mattmera said:
well i fancy a blue with white flake or a fade from one to the other. But i was on about the sr20de hmmmm just need an engine and a mechanic!!!!!??!!!

Also how do you go about the insurance does the V5 have to be changed through the DVLA??? I'm clueless about it all?

Matt

yes you'd need to tell them of the engine change, can be done on v5 i think.

mattmera said:
looking good mate. a big step into the unknown but looked like you might have started something here, well done and an inspiration to us all, i'll be happy when mine looks like yours!!!!!

Matt

cheers matt, well im trying to make a few thinks pretty unique after thats whats its all about.

iv got a few other ideas floating about as well

as i said, they do that conversion on mitsubishi colts, so theres plenty of information on their club.

Theres also a worrying amount of colts with evo lumps and fto twin turbos :/ scary shit.

mitsucolt.com or .co.uk

Back
Top Bottom