Change of direction Daily to Track toy

now your adding chrome?! stop will you!

Really not a fan myself but was the ones I got with the wing mirrors etc from Rick

The back end looks great mate. Don't really like the front end. Not my bag the 'Max Power' look. I think exterior chrome handles will look terrible but I am hoping to be proven wrong. The paintwork look ok from the pics. Sideskirts I'm, again, not a fan of and I completely despise blending in bodykits. It smacks of hiding bad fitment to me. At least you're doing something a bit different and to your own taste though. Good luck with the rest of the work.

compliment sandwich

Cheers m8 the bumper wasn't an easy fit and he preferred to fibre glass it to hold in addition to screwing in the lip, hence the blending in.

Rich where did you get all the spray work done?? X x

Local place to me can show ya where if you want???

Sent from my iPad® using Tapatalk

Yeah can do mate, your fairly local to me as well arent you??

Pel hit me up with a pm are you around on Saturday as I'm heading over there to finish off a few things early in the morning say 9am?

just thought id update on his stealth box for him here is the cast of my box
285395_10150318199451320_634096319_9307692_4200451_n.jpg

and here is the finished cast
284350_10150318200806320_634096319_9307697_1167962_n.jpg

just need to bulk it out now and fit the front once i got mounting depth and dia.

The rear end looks the dogs danglies, n personally i really dont mind the front from the pictures, however not keen on the side skirts.

It's your car and as long as you like it, thats all that counts.

The rear end looks the dogs danglies, n personally i really dont mind the front from the pictures, however not keen on the side skirts.

It's your car and as long as you like it, thats all that counts.

Cheers bud the skirts are gonna be blended in shortly so will look like it was meant to but I like them with the depth this way round now plus can rib my paint guy about it now & he hates being wrong.

He says the phase 2 wing had a drilled hole that only matched up with the skirts this way round. It turns out this was due to the fact the skirts are phase 1 iirc and the first hole is on the sill after the wing. So he fitted them this way and has been losing every argument since as I keep mentioning this lol

Sent from my iPhone® using Tapatalk

Im loving the back mate, it really does look amazing :) The front however, is a little bit like Marmite. Personally I hate it, just looks too max power for my liking. But aslong as you like it, it doesnt matter! Its your car after all! Side skirts, FYI phase 1 and phase 2, 3 and 5 door N16s all use the same side skirts... Part numbers and where used linked for proofs! :)

RH http://nissan4u.com/parts/info/76852BM410/
LH http://nissan4u.com/parts/info/76853BM410/

Original illustration for reference http://nissan4u.com/parts/almera_uk...oulding_and_body_side_fitting/illustration_2/

Im loving the back mate, it really does look amazing :) The front however, is a little bit like Marmite. Personally I hate it, just looks too max power for my liking. But aslong as you like it, it doesnt matter! Its your car after all! Side skirts, FYI phase 1 and phase 2, 3 and 5 door N16s all use the same side skirts... Part numbers and where used linked for proofs! :)

RH http://nissan4u.com/parts/info/76852BM410/
LH http://nissan4u.com/parts/info/76853BM410/

Original illustration for reference http://nissan4u.com/parts/almera_uk...oulding_and_body_side_fitting/illustration_2/

Good to know it must have just been how Nissan drilled the holes then that threw him then.

Car is looking awesome mate, lots of hard work, looks real good.

I like the fact the front end is different. It's something new, to me personally not my taste, but i like the fact new things are tried. In fairness it does have that look of growing on me, so i might even grow to like it. As far as the back end is concerned, I love the look of it..and I am going to steal this design lol, we have a spare rear splitter in the house.

Anyways, like i said, keep up the good work and well done.

Car is looking awesome mate, lots of hard work, looks real good.

I like the fact the front end is different. It's something new, to me personally not my taste, but i like the fact new things are tried. In fairness it does have that look of growing on me, so i might even grow to like it. As far as the back end is concerned, I love the look of it..and I am going to steal this design lol, we have a spare rear splitter in the house.

Anyways, like i said, keep up the good work and well done.

Cheers for the positive comments get that splitter/apron fitted it's made the rear end look a treat IMHO and almost a must have phase 1 N16 mod.

Would like to see a few use the phase 1 GTi apron as that also will look good.

Just to add I drove the car with the lights on for the first time last night and was shocked by the small puddle of light that was shone from the new lights. I know the beam is correct as I had the pattern checked by my m8 from the MOT station. I just wasn't aware that these new lights don't spread out like I'm used to with the previous ones or like on my Primera.

A friend at work who has similar lights on his X5 says that is how they should be to avoid glare etc to vehicles in front & oncoming, was a little underwhelmed to be honest.

Change of bulbs perchance ? For non-xenon technology, you'll struggle to beat Osram Nightbreakers :)

I've currently got my H7 6k HID's wired in so there shouldn't be an issue with enough light being emitted etc just guess I was expecting the beam pattern to be more like the older lights just from a different headlight. I'll try and get a picture tonight to show what I mean.

They have projector style dipped beam, so you get a perfect level of light unlike old style reflector lights which have good level of light but still 'flood' light to a certain extent. I noticed this when i changed from ph1 to ph2, but you'll get used to it!

Back
Top Bottom