Fiona's New N15...

no sim, 20VE's only make peak power around 7000-7200 even with N1's but they will hold the power much better than a cammed DE until 8500 ala kurt :lol: thats with stock cam gears and shitty header though dude, stock intake manifold etc etc, using N1's and playing with cam gears you can move the power band higher in the revs but lose the low down and to make the most of moving the peak higher a better designed header i.e 4-1 with proper tuned primaries etc is a must. like i loved mine/dans as it was/is very responsive and quick low down, a lot better than my DE was.

nice one chris, did you find the WHP figure?

well lets compare this, dans almera has 171whp and i managed a 100mph terminal in it, rowdys car has 149whp and he managed a 100mph terminal, having said that my cars weight was 1050kg at the time and rowdys was 974kg

149whp is incorrect in my view. his old build (stock pistons and old hotshot POS header) was 158whp..... yes different place i know but meh

i think i remembered 190 odd whp but im beginning to think that was bhp, makes more sense if it was. he ran the SR16 ECU with an SAFC for fuelling

"She pulled 188WHP with the SR16 ECU, SR16 cams and 333cc injectors. There was two noticeable dips in the power curve at 5800 RPM & 6800RPM which correspond to the cam switch points. This is due to her leaning out. When driving, it was noticeable with a slight hesitation. As a temporary fix, I fitted 370cc injectors and since then she's pulled all the way through to the redline. "

perhaps this might be the hesitation your getting?

Back
Top Bottom