Fiona's New N15...

Standalone would shit on any of these gay daughterboards...
There's a dude that installed standalone on a completely standard SR20DE on SR20-forum.com and he got aaaace results.
Joe

there is a guy whos shit hot with SR20's both me and sam have talked to him.. steve at FC tunning i think steves his name.. he was on here for abit..

He recently did Angel1's N/A GT and had some good results. Not a very 'high' peak figure but the delivery looked brilliant. Good graphs.

the dastek worked great, yeh piggy back this blah blah but it worked and it gave me with my NA and stu with his turbo awesome results, plus its only down the road from you chris. the only thing i was a little unhappy with from the dastek guys was that they didnt raise the rev limit but thats only because i didnt say anything, everything else was spot on

Yeah 40 mins a no where near enough time on the rollers/for mapping. I remember when stu's red turbo was first mapped at GT Art (Dastek), it was there for hours getting mapped. I know it's different being turbo but still it's a case in point.

as wezz says, why not go to dastek ???, they have done his old car so they kinda should know what they are doing with it, plus its just down the road from you. and they got good results.

i am planning to use the dastek again on mine, just havent decided if i will go back down to fife or wallace performance in aberdeen.

as wezz says, why not go to dastek ???, they have done his old car so they kinda should know what they are doing with it, plus its just down the road from you. and they got good results.

i am planning to use the dastek again on mine, just havent decided if i will go back down to fife or wallace performance in aberdeen.

you will likely have to fork out for another new unit as there will be grief if its an old one and you want your rev limit raising...

seriously people ... STEVE SADLER at FC TUNING

need to find out how to remap jez's chips

i've been curious about this as he uses nistune software, but like kurt said when i asked him, it's unlikely jez would go to the trouble of making his own h-dev boards only to not have them coded or something so anyone can map them. wouldn't make sense.

unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom