Fiona's New N15...

hmmmmm so a 39whp drop but we cant really use that as a guide because it being in 2 different cars, but from 220 to 180? again different dyno etc but hmmmmmmmmm

in a weird way i hope they are 20ve's in there, be alot less confusin about the figures and apparent power loss lol

i think you need to whip the cam cover off and get the calipers on those cams asap mate,for peace of mind one way or the other

I think £300 for a live custom remap is an excellent deal actually. Mine was £460 on a group buy and I left feeling I'd gotten value for money to be honest.

I think £300 for a live custom remap is an excellent deal actually. Mine was £460 on a group buy and I left feeling I'd gotten value for money to be honest.

You have yeah... cos you got good results..
Stig, DMSteve, Craig, Kurt's first build etc... all got shit results IMO...

As me and Craig discussed last night... who here, has had a PROPER setup, i.e cam gears experimented with, dialled in, proper timing and fuelling adjustments, and good results... nobody.
Neither Jez @ H-dev or ED @ Fusion have ever gone to these lengths on any of AOC's cars (these things are NEEDED for an epic N/A build....)

Ah I see. So you mean expensive for the results. I thought Jez was the shit? Or is he loosing it then?

Ive allways be a fan of RS Tunning in leeds, where EDK went recently any chance they could do Nissan SR20 ECU remapping?

Back in the day, they were getting the 206 GTi's true power of 180bhp.. whilst some other GTI 180's were getting mid 160's/170's mapped at other places

Ah I see. So you mean expensive for the results. I thought Jez was the shit? Or is he loosing it then?

Who ever said Jez was the shit?
On this forum he's never got astounding results from an N/A SR20.. he may have made countless cars run safely and reliably yeah, fair play for that, its a job well done, but there's a difference between making them run safe and making them EPIC.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom