Kitty the Red GTi

far from it. orion subs need 1500rms and can go upto 3500k for daily use. almost impossible to burn out. awesome sub for money better that AA mayhems and Fi BTLs, only down side is that they weigh 38kg per sub and require around 5-6cft to really make them sing. however the d5000 does require a lot of battery power, in fact too much battery power. I had a hifonics 2600d, that was excellent it only needed half the battery power to run and it dropped much more than the d5000. I want to sell the ground zero and get an 18'' SMD for summer.

lol steve meade is a legend! few weeks after i killed the RE i emailed steve in the hope that he could hook me up with a free SMD.... kinda failed as he told me to speak to Am Singh at Blade Ice lol

next on my list is a 15" mayhem, new box and black out the rear windows..... after i buy a bigger alt lol

also bought another 2 piece polymount, team heko deflectors, bosch super 4's and hoping to buy Magneor leads and a Pipercross Induction kit

then pass MOT and then get rolling roaded. im not chasing numbers, just curious to see what power she is putting out with certain mods

and then get the steels banded and hope the girlfriend dosnt notice also going to need tyres for them and get the arches rolled and probably pulled then painted :(

its all fucking money :(

also bought another 2 piece polymount, team heko deflectors, bosch super 4's and hoping to buy Magneor leads and a Pipercross Induction kit

then pass MOT and then get rolling roaded. im not chasing numbers, just curious to see what power she is putting out with certain mods

and then get the steels banded and hope the girlfriend dosnt notice also going to need tyres for them and get the arches rolled and probably pulled then painted :(

its all fucking money :(

Super 4s are useless......Where u get your Deflectors?

so after so researching it looks like the Bosch Super 4's are shite and shouldnt be used in anything other than a flymo and even then its adviseable not too.

So im going to try and take back the Bosch Super 4's and purchase some NGK BKR6E plugs from halfords

To provide you with a concrete list of "whats to do" here we go

Exedy Clutch - bought
JWT Flywheel - bought
80/90 Gearbag oil -
Nismo FPR - bought
Heko Wind Deflectors - fitted
5w/30 Havoline Fully Synthetic - fitted
Halfords Oil Filter - fitted
NGK BKR6E Plugs - fitted
Magnecor Leads - fitted
Pipercross Induction Kit (came off a fizzer ST but ill bodge it to fit!) £16 inc postage.... BARGAIN! - bought
Drivers side Polymount - fitted
oh bollocks im now skint :( lol

For MOT

Fix NSR seatbelt
Fit standard side light bulbs - got
Bleed brakes with DOT 5.1 to see if that helps with my braking problem - done
Fit NSF brake hose clip - done
Headlight alignment - mates rates :D
Clean/refurb coilovers. getting a tad manky and paint starting to flake off the spring - done(ish)

UPDATE 20-03-11

friday afternoon i fitted my heko wind deflectors, really help reduce wind into the cabin.... hence the name and purpose :D

carried out a service yesterday with new NGK BKR6E-11 plugs, halfords oil filter, Havoline SAE 5w/30, and fitted Magnecor leads.

had to go to parcel force too to pick up my drivers side poly mount from GSpec, so fitted that too, was a piece of piss to fit, hardest part was getting the old rubber one out... cue 2lb ball hammer, chissel, hacksaw, wd40, lots of swearing and an almost broken shed window.

today i power washed the arches, coilovers, underside and engine bay, all sparking clean now, vacuumed, washed the outside too and cleaned windows inside and out.

got a bit bored with looking at dirty, manky wheels so popped down to halfords and bout some matt black......

ill quit waffling and let the pics do the talking, sorry about the quality of the underground car park ones.

dsc05271so.jpg

dsc05272d.jpg

dsc05274f.jpg

dsc05275.jpg

dsc05276iu.jpg

dsc05278r.jpg

dsc05279i.jpg

dsc05281m.jpg

dsc05284g.jpg

dsc05285lj.jpg

dsc05286m.jpg

dsc05287t.jpg

dsc05288u.jpg

thanks guys, yea the black wheels really set it of well. looks far better, just need to clean up the engine bay as it looks a bit naff, not overly worried though as its more a fuction over fashion in there anyway

yea, craig said the same thing about the front indicators, its only glass paint on the outside so i might try and take it off with thinners or something.

still unsure of the yellow fogs so they might be going back to standard too

the front arches need painted too as they are a bit naff looking, some eejit who sprayed the car before i got it didnt bother to mask them of or remove them before they started painting. i didnt help matters either when i waxoiled them lol. might get the matt black out again and spray them to clean up the appearance.

Back
Top Bottom