KrisG's N16

Very small up date for now
But just ordered some goodies for the car ;) should be here in next few days. Will get a pic when all the stuff arrives:D

this is the perfect place for the :worthless smiley, but it exists no more :'(

i'd i agree with liam, use as little filler as possible if you go ahead with this, especially on the doors ;)

update time :D
So far all but one of the goodies have arrived for the car only two are fitted for now though

So all this stuff arrived on Saturday
-Pipercross panel filter
- Cold air feed
- pollen filter
2012-06-30 10.25.43.jpg

As you can see pollen filter was deff needin changed haha
2012-06-30 10.47.59.jpg

Got all of them fitted bar the cold air feed as i total forgot to check the ID for the intake, turns out one iv got is 16mm too big so need to get myself a reducer to fit on.

Had to restart comp but anyway

This arrived today :D
2012-07-02 13.03.40.jpg

Should be getting it fitted on saturday by my mate :D cant wait

Attachments

• 2012-07-02 13.05.10.jpg
    2012-07-02 13.05.10.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 19
some wind deflectors in a dark tint, just need windows tinted next. so might fit them when they arrive or wait see how it looks first :D

Good to upgrade or replace those service items, but I have to say that exhaust looks mahoosive for a 1.5 engine o_O Is it just the angle the pic was taken at or is it really that big ?

This was kept quiet as wasn't sure how it'd turn out, but decided to refurb the wing mirrors as they was all mouldy and chipped and lookin a bit sorry.

Before (started with the covers but decided to redo them again after as i badly needed car durin refurb)
2012-07-03 11.51.30.jpg

After :D

2012-07-04 18.55.20.jpg

Turned out really well so im very happy with it :D
The nearside wing is gettin done the now so should be back on car by friday hopefully ;)

woop finally back after the site crash :Dnot much has changed since last time. Just really the interior and wind deflectors GOPR0205.JPGA
A pillars and the gear stick panel are also black :)

And i now have somewhere to work on the car if i need to :D awesomeness of my neighbour is allowing me to use his garage now when i need to do stuff. has everything air compressors, grinders the lot.

So maybe thinking of tackling my rust issues before winter, anyone recommend best stuff to treat rust with ? seen stuff on wheeler dealers that hardens the rust back to normal any ideas what it was ?

Unbolted them from the car, popped the mirrors out then gave them a good rub down. Primed them then rubbed down again with 1500 wet and dry to smooth off then put the sprayed them black.

They come out easy enough, if you stuck let me know.

So the alloys arrive last week :D in the process of rubbing them down ready to be repainted, so far got 2 rubbed down and another one has been started. Just need to get the tyre's removed and maybe replace one as it has a hole chunk missing out of the side wall. Tyres came with loads of tread but not sure how good they are been reading reviews and some people think they are crap, Let me know your opinions:
Rotalla F105 x2
Event wl905 x1

Thinking of replacing the other one with a avon zz3 seem to have great reviews

259132_10152121002265434_1851397691_o.jpg

Going to look smart those :)

Just one thing, might just be the wide angle shot throwing my judgement off, but have you test fitted those wheels yet? Sure they're not 4x100?

Not yet, sure they are 4x114.3s as that's what they was advertised as. Will try one on tomorrow if its not raining again Haha. But if they wrong ill prob sell them on make a profit. Sure they will fit though, shall let you know

Yea ill check in the morning and let you know. Either that or get some pcd adapters but they costly :-(

Back
Top Bottom