Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

does look stunning

Nissan were insane not to do a white GTi

what white is it because it looks nice and fresh like the new TT or Focus ST?

I chose an Arcic white, as brilliant white is what im after..

Ive said ^Above^ he exact color bud..

Its broken up nicly with the black detailing..

..and the carbon bonnet would break it up really nicly..

I know ive gotta get some decent pics up.. .. Boo!

was thinking that yesterday aboutt he carbon bonnet.. was down working on the micra and thought!

hmm he should put the carbon bonnet on instead of selling it and it would look alot sweeter! after removing the vinyl that is on it!

dsc01333xlg.jpg

Getting mapped..

Its all done now... an all painted up...

Going for power Run, booked in at TDI north..

Hoping best side of 250..

Feels like a good 260/270..

Should be interesting.

*explodes with excitement* :D Looking amazing there mate :) Hope you get the numbers you're after.

If I get 300... im expecting applause.. lol..

Doubt it like... although somthing nearing 280-290 is within the realms of possibility...

Its already been mapped at Horsham Developments..

GITR AFM.. 370cc injectors etc etc..

Will have full spec once Ive got a power figure..

And some decent pics..

Theres still loads of things to do. All bodywork wants post paint buffing, engine bay wants dressing with all the shiny bits.. brakes need bleeding as I think there is a little more air in them..

SOLID engine mounts are coming off.. as the whole Interior cabin shakes at idle.. I think the full 3'' system exagerates it like.. but its still uncomfortable..

Rocket fast though..

awesome

ph2 bumper and splitter looks so good modified like that - without the centre bit etc, as well as being for function ;)

and the white, well... i jizz my pants

Cable tie I see? Looks good from that pic.

How did you get on with finding HD? What a mission that place is.

Sat Nav took me right there.. but traffic was a bitch on the way..

Been blipping about in it .. BOOKED in at TDI north for their verdic on final BHP frigure.

And getting onto a mini photoshoot this week.

Well ive got a mate interested in some proper pics.. but these will have to do in the meantime..

I know its needs to be dropped.. but im waiting for my fabricator to get off holiday to make me up a piece to stick on the underbrace to protect the exhaust.. then it will be nice and low.. .Well lower than it already is.

dsc01383o.jpg

dsc01380p.jpg

dsc01382.jpg

dsc01374w.jpg

[/img]

Looking superb mate ;) Good work on the tow eye cover too.

not keen myself on the stretched tyres but each to their own. Still looks ace anyway :thumb: IC not quite central? Can't decide if it's the angle of the pic!

Back
Top Bottom