Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

^yes, actually it does. lucino as the amber in the vzr ones won't work so well imo.

Well Well Well,

I know a picture speaks a thousand words and all that shit..., ive been swamped and havn't had a minute to have a good lookie for my DIGICAM.

However..

Was MOT'd today.. SUCH a weight off your shoulder when youve ploughed a fair wedge and some serous man hours into a car..

Due to a delay with some parts it was delayed. but alas its now done. It passed with flying colors.. No advisories.. The MOT inspector was very impressed with the quality of the work, and the set-up. Which is all good.

Its all painted too, so im organising some insurance and some TAX and getting it mapped!!

Pics as soon as I find my DIGI cam.. but honestly it looks SO pimp..

So yea,

Picked up a new GTI because its got a few tasty bits on.

Most for sale..

..and sneaky pic of my GTI turbo waiting to be mapped..

dsc01272s.jpg

dsc01273n.jpg

Oooh is it alan blues old car? Looks like its been through the mill.

White GTi looks A, do you ever put the bumper on? ;)

that is alans old car, good that someone on heres got it

you should buy my Autech corners ;)

picture1672ce.jpg

9d_3.jpg

Obviously I'd have pics. Front end smash methinks as angel eyes and streetfighter bumper are gone, black wings too as probably couldn't get a paint match.

Its been Everywhere.. It actually came with a front bumper, but I pulled it off to use the a'frame.. Was in a Minor Front and rear shunt I think. Cracked rear bumper, and split front bumper.

Sombody hit a deer in it, or som bollocks.. for the price im not complaining.. if It looked like that still it would be available for next to nothing.. I actually bought it for the bonnet, but have found lots of nice bits.

Ive stumbled over a Zillons threads about the car lol..

Soon to be stripped of its goodness and disposed of, ...

Front bumper is removed on my turbo car, for easy of transporting with my A-Frame.. Wheels are also 9'' wide..

much respect for the build!

i keep meaning to call you, got your number again after changing my phone!
but however i think the car is tooooo white for me! would need some detailing for me

Back
Top Bottom