Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

just read through this thread... amazing piece of kit... you have already supparsed expectations...

keep the pics comming...

PS... can i have your wide mouth grill?? :)

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys.. Its taken a back seat with some other projects for customers but my own baby is finally taking shape..

It will be completed with full paint and cut and polish for next weekend, as im away for a valentines thing this weekend..

In for MOT, then down to Horsham Developments for mapping.

just read through this thread... amazing piece of kit... you have already supparsed expectations...

keep the pics comming...

PS... can i have your wide mouth grill?? :)

Its been provisianally sold bud..

If it falls through ill PM you

finally a white one, this is gonna look awesome.

what white is it?

Its a Daimler Benz Color.. -DB- 147 Die Arktis Weiß ( Arctic White )

...or me I wanted white, so I went through the flip book at the 'paint place' around 200 differnt whites.. I was torn between Vauxhall Glacial White and this.. So I went with the Mercedes in stead of the word Vauxhall being on the spec list..

Ive used the same white for My last 3 resprays.. a Micra Turbo, a 200sx which Craig GTI saw and now my Turbo Almera.. Gorgious Colour..

Shame the cars in bits again now, for the work.. taken off all the freshly painted panels to save any chance of accidentally marking one..

looking great mate, if I'd kept mine this is the way I wanted to go with mine, although I also wanted the GTiR spoiler, rear bumper cut away in the middle with some spats on the side and a angled side/up exhaust(kinda like what the back of my MR2 looks like), stripped out and a cage with these graphics on and a orange lip round the wheels to match.
Great project :cool:

Attachments

• nismo graphics.jpg
    nismo graphics.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 38
Well Ive been a bit busy.. Rear brakes are in bits for new discs and pads.. Calipers are Perfect. factory fresh.. all rubber seals are perfect so im over the moon..! So they are having a coat of paint while off and cleaned.. Might stick a decal on too..

.. The cars in bits now for paint.. and started the mounts.. anyone got any advice on easiest way of removing old rubber mounts?..

...given into myself a touch and deleted the wiper and Lock and badges from the boot... These are being smoothed and not just bunged up.. While the spoilers of.. Ive had an idea..

Whats your guys opinions on a GTIR spoiler made to look like OEM fitment on an N15?.. ? Ive got a spare in the back somewhere.. and nows the time..??

Opinions please

Pics tomoz Eve of progress..

japtuner1.jpg

Consett_GTi did that, would be nice to see one in the same colour as the car. IIRC he had to dremel a bit off where it fouled on the roof.

dont do it. personally i think it would be too ott for the smooth style you always go for. plus the gtir spoiler hangs over the rear screen at the ends and looks odd.

I have always thought you could split the GTi-R spoiler and glass the top half to a GTi spoiler. (with work obv)

Over to you Kristian...

Whats your guys opinions on a GTIR spoiler made to look like OEM fitment on an N15?.. ? Ive got a spare in the back somewhere.. and nows the time..??

Opinions please

thats what I just said 2 posts up, do it. Consetts looked a little out of place with it being bright silver on a black car, white deminishs the appearance of bold lines and bulkyness so it wont look as ott, the bulge on the top of the spoiler in the middle needs a little flattening as it fouls on the roof upon opening, and the sides need a little fliling here and there to alter the shape as the almera boot is a little more curvy than the sunnys. I had one in my garage to fit for ages just never got round to doing it.

Back
Top Bottom