Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

All being well it should be a great moving advert for your business, Kristian. The bodywork and turbo conversion will show people what you can do.

All being well it should be a great moving advert for your business, Kristian. The bodywork and turbo conversion will show people what you can do.

Definetely. If all goes to plan and all my parts arrive in good time, Kristian will be the man who'll be sorting out my VE conversion.

Kristian, are you planning on tracking/dragging your 'mera?

Definetely. If all goes to plan and all my parts arrive in good time, Kristian will be the man who'll be sorting out my VE conversion.

Kristian, are you planning on tracking/dragging your 'mera?

Mucho track time and Uber 1/4 mile stuff is on the agenda here..

CF and GRP Bonnet + Tailgate + wings.. for extra lightness.. Im looking for a facory looking car.. So looks very street Jap.. but good all rounder..

CORBS - All being well this will hopefully be the case.. In addition to the new CG13DET faclift micra K11 ( Remember my white turbo micra?.. the same again but better in every dept ) and an all new SR K10..

The 4WD k10 is still making progress.. Its in hands of fabricators now and is slowly taking shape..

Big plans for 2009

Sr20, Rollcage, coils.. Somody else owns this now.. and is another project of mine..

Hence the Big website coming he he

please say its my old one xxxxxx

Thats a whiole different kettle of fish mate!@.. just wait until you see that !

Regarding the Almera ...Bad news time boys and girls..

My turbo is shagged, I knew that the air filter on the turbo had failed recently before I took the car off the road, So I replaced the filter..But some of the rubber from the inside had run through the turbo, but I was unsure as to the amount as there were a a number of small granules of rubber in the intercooler .. Kinda like instant coffee sized pieces.. Ive blown it all clear with the compresser now but ive also has a lookie at the intake side of the turbo..

Id say maybe an inch long piece buy half an inch wide..

Its bent the impellors on the intake..

Bad Times..

Although Im very glad Ive spotted it now, and can replace while the front end is in bits..

.. So ive been on the hunt for a new one.. And Ive sourced a Hybrid T28 So all is goody!! Slight upgrade from the Garrett T28 that was on.. so all good..

Slight delay to the build but im still happy as engine is still sweet as a nut!..Luckily on the low boost set-up I used the AFM on the charged side of the intercooler piping, and this has a very tight gauze on it which has trapped any pieces, the intercooler didn't pick up..

Promise, Some pics today ..!

So some more basic progress while the panels are being painted..

Rear calipers rebuilt and nice coat of Cailper Specifc paint and some decals.. Nothing too impressive but I think adds a really nice asthetic to the rear brakes.. Just waiting on new Grooved discs and pads to arrive.. Can remove grubby standard rear discs then..

Can see my new 3'' system, D2 Coils and feather-light Titanium/Alloy Stud nuts in this pic ( Bit of the blue has come off ) ..
dsc00154.jpg

dsc00152.jpg

All good..

pic of Fail - Nothing too spectacular... Which is a good thing!

dsc00147q.jpg

You can actually just spot my other turbo in the background..! hey!

At least a reason to go hybrid, Thinking of sending this one off for a new impellor and rebalance because its still compleltly free of play and cracks in exhaust housing, not a wiff of smoke from it.. Shame not to put it to good use in somthing else.

..And my 3'' System at the front.. 1st 2''s are not full 3'' in order to clear the flange nicly.. after this, its true 76mm / 3''

dsc00155.jpg

that exhaust is awfully close to the floor :eek: and why do you not have a front engine mount?

have you seen the maxima rear disc conversion?? DBULL has it on his almera turbo, could be good.........

that exhaust is awfully close to the floor :eek: and why do you not have a front engine mount?

The front engine mount and the Drivers side engine mount are both off for Prothane Mount fitting..

For this reason, the engine has been padded and is slumped a good few inches lower than usual, As you can see in the pic, the Steel oil pan is as low as the under brace.. Which is isn't when all the mounts are in..

When the engine is in place, the exhaust isn't as low as the under brace by a good way..

In addition to this the back of the car is completly off the floor for the rear brakes, lol..

Thanks for the compliments guys.. the exhaust is really going to free up the BHP..

Same place,

Almost certainly completed bodywise.. Everythings due to arrive this week.. Pads have arrived, discs are due, some small fittings are due, some silicone couplers are due..

If I have a turbo this week, will be Ready for New MOT Monday..next week.. and for all intents and purposes.. Finished bar mapping..

Woops,

Accidentally on purpose ordered some CP forged Pistons with ARP Rods bolts..., to go with my new Owen Developments Rebuilt GTIR T28 with 360' Thrust bearing Ive picked up..

Going to fit new turbo and rebuild as planned, but Ive got a spare GTIR block, im going to rebuild with these forged items...

Pics when they arrive, due tomorrow! WOOP

Good move mate. If stufa's gti is anything to go by the forged pistons and rebuild will work wonders.

Had some bad news recently,

However to cheer me up is a teaser.

dsc00195.jpg

MOT ready tomorrow..

Ive been delayed by a silly cunt sending me the wrong performance rear discs..

Mapping SOON!! and then RR..

THEN.. its Lowered on the Coilovers and some bloody good pics...

Back
Top Bottom