My new vzr n1 version 2

Whoops sorry ment nuts not studs.... Still the same there? I'm looking for black ones because it's hard to find another colour that goes with the orange.

I think the nismo ones have a special key for all of them too? so thats a plus on the security side of things.

Ah I know it's only a name and no diff in quality but i'm a bit of a brand whore... it was always between enkei and the nismo ones

here are the enkei but there only in blue or silver so was thinking the black nismos to contast with all the white on the car?

http://www.rhdjapan.com/enkei-racing-lug-nuts-59616

but was thinking the extended ones might look stupid or cool but can't decide which...

@ jonny: rays actually work out a little cheaper than the two above but dont have the wheels so no point?

Rare Rims or driftworks sell decent black nuts. I just bought black nuts and locking wheel nuts for £44 delivered from Rare Rims

i am just going to sit here drooling for a bit
.....We never got these cars in Australia, i think there is only 2 in all of Aus
Great car mate

Here's how many we have in Ireland Currently:

1. Mike (Cork) N1 V1 2000 White
2. Mike (Cork) N1 V1 2000 White(lucino)
3. Timmy (Cork) N1 V2 1999 White
4. Docco (Tipp) N1 V1 1997 White(now silver)(2L)
5. Docco (Tipp) N1 V1 1998 White
6. Damo (Westmeath) N1 V1 1997 White
7. David (Westmeath) N1 V1 1997 White
8. Paul (Laois) N1 V2 1999 White
9. unsure (Claire) N1 V1 1998 Black
10.unsure (Cork) N1 V1 1998 Black
11.John (Mayo) N1 V2 1998 White (Lucino)
12. Paul (Limerick) N1 V2 1999 White(2L)
13. simon(dub) N1 V1 white unknown year
14. unsure(dub) N1 V1 1998 white
15. Sean (Wex) N1 V1 1998 White
16. Unsure(dub) N1 V1 2000 (Stickers)

Also a few being broken for parts:
1998 Black N1 V1
1997 White N1 V1
1997 White N1 V1 lucino (stolen)

Yeah 4 version 2's there was 5 but one was imported over to australia from here recently... i also have this build thread up on PGA i'm on there too. Paris is the only one with one in australia at the moment and this new owner that bought the black one i'm not sure of his name.

"n15...
Ya if i'm up round your way paul i'll be sure to give you a bell would be nice to get photos of them together."

ye sounds like a plan, would be nice to get john,s v2 for a few pics too, organise a pulsar meet for down ur way :)

yeah i am also on PGA, the name is Adro SSS.
in that case i have seen your build before and i am loving the work your doing.
and i hope by the small chance that i will see Paris' Vzr fly past me one day just to see one of these, only having the 5 door SSS in aus makes it hard to picture a 3 door version other than what i have seen on here.

This may or may not be coming to an end, the woman has put the foot down and i think i'm going to have to buy a house shortly, Parting with this car is going to be one of the single hardest things I have had to do but hopefully not if it doesn't sell I'll get to keep it. If i'm moving i'm going to be driving over 170kms a day and will have no where to keep this and I like it pristine so i just wouldn't do that to it.

I'm not even going to advertise it but if anyone is seriously interested get in contact but dont expect it cheap because it just aint.

It's a shame when that happens. I had to sell my Gti years ago for the same reason and regretted it.

If you do sell it I hope it goes to a good home who respects it for what it is as there's probably only a few of these left I reckon.

But personally I hope you decide to keep it.

ya but it's the price of it that would be a good deposit damo. said i'd never sell it, I turned every nut and bolt in it myself spent fortunes on rare stuff for it never planned it. If I can keep i will but if someone is there with money then I can't really refuse. I got away without living with the woman for 4 years now and especially since we have my little son its just taking the piss. Prioritys suck!

I,d say u will regret if ya sold the V2 Paul after the amount of work u,ve put into it since ya bought it.sure can ya not stop doin bits to it for a while,get a house sorted with a shed and put it into it, buy an oul diesel run around for goin to work and back, i bought a house there just over a year ago thats 1 of the reason,s i had the N1 off the road for the last few months.

ya but it's the price of it that would be a good deposit damo. said i'd never sell it, I turned every nut and bolt in it myself spent fortunes on rare stuff for it never planned it. If I can keep i will but if someone is there with money then I can't really refuse. I got away without living with the woman for 4 years now and especially since we have my little son its just taking the piss. Prioritys suck!

It would be a real shame to sell it, but I can understand priority & changing needs. Please sell it to a good home if you let it go . . . . :)

Ah stop I think I would really like to see it with the graphics on tho was always going to make a huge change to it and any real enthusiast would think the same.

We will see how it goes sure, no one rushing to buy anyway yet so I may get to hang onto it.

Back
Top Bottom