My ph2 GTi

we have worked out that the little stick sensor thing that is pluged into the box is the sensor that determines the temperature, so its needed

heres what we did in mine and robs using some tape and polystrene stuff

P1040669.jpg

keeps it in the air flow

Few, nearly chopped it off. Before calming down and un-plugging it. Will go and tape it back up later.

Well, what can I say....back in the GTi after 8 months and it's so good. Just a small update there is still alot I wan't to do but I've got it to a reasonale point in time for JAE.

Ready to sweep up an Integra or two at Anglesey
Photo0002.jpg

Dash and steering wheel, was out driving in the sun yesterday and you can see the dash holding all the light and not reflecting any.
IMG_0592.jpg

Seat and harness, with custom brackets which are very far back and low. haha
IMG_0593.jpg

FGK, which has made driving pleasent again.
IMG_0594.jpg

<3
IMG_0595.jpg

Excellent, that dash looks awesome!

Really good to see you back in the mera.

Alos the tow hook - you can take the boy out of Driftworks.... :)

Just thought - arent harnesses supposed to be mounted level with the highest point?

lookin awesome kurt, glad it's back. dash looks mint :cool:

what toyo's are they? is a toyo sticker isn't it?

Cheers, R888's mate.

Excellent, that dash looks awesome!

Really good to see you back in the mera.

Alos the tow hook - you can take the boy out of Driftworks.... :)

Just thought - arent harnesses supposed to be mounted level with the highest point?

Ha, I got it off Andy:P

Well there's alot of contreversy concerning Harness mounting, I know when they are cage mounted they are level but ovisoulsy most cars don't have that option and mounting to the brace is a no no...so I've done it to the original seat belt holes which are re-inforced and were good enough for the manufacturer...so I don't really know tbh if it's 'the proper way' but I don't really have any other option.

Dash looks mint Kurt, i`ve always found the glare annoying....must be a cheaper DIY ( ghetto! ) option i can use.

Nice seeing some more proper track almera`s, not wannabes!

Have you had your 2.5" system mocked up to the back box? pictures please :D

Dash looks mint Kurt, i`ve always found the glare annoying....must be a cheaper DIY ( ghetto! ) option i can use.

Carpet in a can ;)

http://www.dashtopper.com/shop.net/SedonaSuedeDT.aspx
Make sure you get a mahogony centre console and driving gloves:P

Have you had your 2.5" system mocked up to the back box? pictures please :D

This just bolted onto my existing 2.25" system, swap for swap with my old backbox.

Cheers all, paintwork is to be desired though along with the oil fest engine bay but Rome wasn't built in a day.....

Back
Top Bottom