My ph2 GTi

Photo0068.jpg

:)

Brakes are completely fried, foot to the floor by the end of the day....Boggo pads for the loss.

Brand new R888's in the wet this morning were a handful to say the least, sun was out all afternoon and they come into their own then.
Photo0069.jpg

Did video afew laps, will get that up tomorrow.

good times man :) keep with anything tasty?

cars running sweet then...

Cars running good yeh, brakes really did let me down...Having to brake way earlier than normal and was missing turn in points and having to use the gears to slow me down...Pagid's will be on intime for Mallory. Kept up with the usual, but there was alot of very fast cars there and not many N/A hatchacks.

tyres look good for some more pounding looks like youve picked up some right rubber though!

Yeh, there was alot of rubber on the track at the end of the day...that's a front too the backs aren't as bad so I'll get another 3 days hopefully.

How'd you rate them in the dry then, pretty awesome?

Yeh, effortless...I've been told their good in the wet too once their scrubbed in well I think it's just because these were brand new and had that slippy top layer on them.

and how did the BC's feel?

Fine, had afew turtle head moments in the morning while messing with the tyre pressures and dampers but once I sorted that out they were fine. I want harder springs though, maybe 10/8.

8/6 at them moment...I don't know if K's match, Will see if Kev can get different ones. My Dad's 9 has ZEAL coilovers with 12/10's on it and it feels alot better than mine...but that could just be the far superior seam welded chassisl ol. I'm gonna get the full schbang suspension setup like Rowdy over the winter and see what it's like then because in the wet at the start of the day, the back of the car didn't feel attached to the front. lol

Back
Top Bottom