My ph2 GTi

good to see its nearly back kurt, misses it me has :)

have you kept the battery charged? ran it regular? just wondering if theres any chance of the dastek losing the values or owt daft like that
dont worry about the dastek losing its memory, its all saved and cannot be wlost by disconnecting the bat, mine was dissconnected for about 6-7 months and it was fine :D

wheels look mint :)

be glad to bring her back out, get some more blue at the meets too :D

Sure those discs will pass MOT?

encyclopedia hahaaha your so wrong.

anyway. back to 15''s?

good service and she should be running fairly sweet, have you kept the battery charged? ran it regular? just wondering if theres any chance of the dastek losing the values or owt daft like that

Yeh, mainly due to cheaper tyres. And I do prefer smaller wheels on cars. Don't know about the Dastek, but I'm sure Stu is right.

good to hear matey, how you gunna get those gold wheels to fit?
dd

No more nails. There not the exact wheels...it was just to see what they will look like. That one is off the EK that's why it's 5 stud.

wheels look mint :)

be glad to bring her back out, get some more blue at the meets too :D

Sure those discs will pass MOT?

Yeh, it's just becasue it's been standing, I can rub it off by hand.

Well, well, well. Them planned wheels will be on hold until the winter...A pretty large MOT bill halted that idea.

But, it finally passed so I can start to get it back to how I wan't. Had a day off today so did some shiz to it.

Tow hook on
IMG_0574.jpg

Dash out ready for a good flocking
IMG_0575.jpg

New steering wheel you can see hanging off the indicator stalk and the carnage of the dash out.
IMG_0580.jpg

Was using a Bride runner for the seat, but it's still too high for me and too uncomfortale when wearing a helmet, so gonna be making a custom fixed bracked over the weekend
IMG_0579.jpg

Took the rest of the aircon stuff out from behind the dash, direct engine heater port y0!
IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Harness to go in once it arrives, coilovers still need properley setting up/tracked.

Nah, just rear seats, quater panels and all sound deadening.....and anything I can easily put back in during them -5c weeks over the winter.

Car still looks so clean at the front end man. Blue is just so good :P

So why is the dash out?

I like the wheel as well. What wheel is it? Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere in the thread.

just done the exact same thing with mine removing that aircon stuff from the box, just need some rubber bungs for the firewall from a non aircon car :)

Back
Top Bottom