My ph2 GTi

finally, yeh boi :)

stu im sorry but kurt wont ever build a tubby

there is going to be some awesome competition for the N/A title next year, come get it fuckers :)

Cheers, Dave it's from Riworx...paid $800 CAD + shipping. Wezz knows me too well, N/A 4 LYF. I had a blower during the summer remember Stu, a proper rwd turbo car, the way their meant to be....still boring.

Cheers, its in the bad books at the moment but we have a love/hate relationship.lol

Hopefully picking the VE up next week, MSS is on order, N1s will be ordered in afew days. Will keep the thread updated.

Greg, He has them for $450 on ebay...so I asked If that's an ebay price only as I wan't afew other bits and he was fine with that.

im still waiting to here back from newman, im going to ring him next week. just that im selling my N1's when i get them thats all, plus he will have another 2 sets on the shelf remember, £380 :)

Not shipped, but they will be with the other parts too. 16VE water pump, BC S+R and a 20V metal HG.

Well it's finally in my possesion. Luckily my Uncle picked it up on Tuesday otherwise I would of been stuck, the depot is only open 8-4.30 Mon-Fri.

Photo0097.jpg

Started to strip it down the other night, it's a January 96 motor:eek:. Seems pretty clean, not the cleanest under the cover...but it's all coming apart anyway.

Money shot
Photo0098.jpg

MSS arrived last week, and my cams and other shizzle should be here this week. Will start stripping the DE soon to generate some money as I'm skint.

Nice one boss..
Whats that sticker on the Valve Cover RWD what? Lol
Congrats on the purchase, bet you're over the moon now, VE for the new year!
Joe

Back
Top Bottom