My ph2 GTi

Erm, Gonna replace the clutch release bearing on the 32v box this week. Also new rubbers on each bottom ball joint after I destroyed them when splitting them. Plus Re wrap the manifold and new belts and that should be it.

I'm sure there is something that will bring it all to a sudden halt, but we'll see. lol

how close you reckon your oil filter will be to the bulkhead with that sandwich plate on there too?

No idea, haven't measured it yet. It's gonna be close, it's right near the rack too. Soon find out.

looking great.. how much were the S+R? still half and half on doing them myself..

About $350. I know there is that big thread that Miko started about not needeing them, but I don't see why not to. I did see a post by Charles a while back and he claimed 20VE springs start to float at 7800rpm. If this engine will do a full shift at 8500rpm that extra cushion won't hurt.

cant wait to see this go, decent power in a light shell and a decent chassis on track, going to be embarassing alot of expensive cars.

when will it be up and running? il be VE by the end of summer, pick the engine up from the docks in the next few days, be good to get them both on track and see how much i loose with the extra weight, may need a few pointers once mine arrives if your up for it? thinking while its out S+R and n1 cams would be a good idea, like yours il be on track with it a fair bit so any safety measure is a good idea imo.

Be good to do a few laps with you both next time.. Kurt your gasket better hold up, and Rowdy, your Fuel better hold up haha :D
Joe

im thnking S+R are a good idea aswell just for missshifts and any other bits but i did want to keep it all motor all nissan

Back
Top Bottom