My ph2 GTi

when you say mapping, what are you using dude? piggyback?

also, i know you asked a while ago but was in me shed earlier and noticed the last lot of bondo i brought was called tetrosyl. if you have already done it tell me bollocks :D

do work down there, hopefully going down near that way to get the my almera next week

Well what a day, left mine at 6am...got back 15 minutes ago.

It's done....but not 100%. The car runs perfect(bar a tad hot)...it's definately quicker pretty dead upto 4.5k...then pulls nice to redline.

Unfortunately...he doesn't have a inhouse Dyno, and the dyno he uses was fully booked for today, so no whp figures or cam gear changes.

Well what a day, left mine at 6am...got back 15 minutes ago.

It's done....but not 100%. The car runs perfect(bar a tad hot)...it's definately quicker pretty dead upto 4.5k...then pulls nice to redline.

Unfortunately...he doesn't have a inhouse Dyno, and the dyno he uses was fully booked for today, so no whp figures or cam gear changes.

Glad you got back ok - hope the car is still running well :)

Its a real shame the dyno was fully booked - I reckon you'll get good results.

Thanks very much for being patient in the morning while I figured out the ECU. You've got the 1st remapped std 1N411 ECU in the UK as far as I know :)

If you do get the car on the dyno, let me know what score you get :)

Thanks again - Jez

Drunk Ebay bidding FTW!

PICT0005.jpg

'Borrowed' the runners out of the EK9 to fit the seat...Runners are a direct fit once I made a 135* bracket for it to bolt in. piss easy.
PICT0007.jpg

It needs lowering, but it's fine for now.

your in the same boat as me dude. lanky f**k. i need a seat change to something i can have sat pretty much on the floor...

good buy though, pay much?

your in the same boat as me dude. lanky f**k. i need a seat change to something i can have sat pretty much on the floor...

good buy though, pay much?

Yeh, amazing....comfier than the GTi seat and more supportive=win win, I paid £200 and it's just over 1 year old, their £280 new....I picked it up from Shrewsbury the bloke was stripping his Mi16 205 trackcar...so the seat looks brand new.

Decent ones pop up on ebay quite often...I wanted a Recaro SPG but even 2nd hand there mega $$

It's gonna need fab work to slam it..so that will be later on.

Well not one to give up, I've changed afew things to yield better results.

Changed the cams to JWT C2's and had the car remapped on a Dastek Unichip, Now stands at 154WHP....which im happy with seeing as there's probably another 10WHP with a bigger air filter and a 3" exhaust system, But It'll do for now. And is certainly alot quicker and still shite on tickover.

good build dude :D

what are you reving it to as those springs and retainers will go over 8K easy.. what you planing after 3" system and filter?

Back
Top Bottom