My Rides :)

i guess so... il do it as long as some ones willing to give me a hand.. :)

i know thats sounds realy bad, but i dont want to get it wrong.. brakes are the last thing i want to go wrong on my car:D

also... i have been looking through my old pics of my car... this was taken before i fitted the Decat and GTi cat back

i think that the flange on the down pipe has been welded incorectly as the centre pipe lies well too low!

need to get SR20 put in so i can get my car lower :D

it scraped realy badly comming out of JAE especialy with having the AOC marquee in the back :D

DSC00108.jpg

My 1.4 was like this also, but one i fitted the Gti cat back it wasn't as bad. But when i renewed the center section on the 1.4 i was pretty annoyed as it looked as you say "welded incorrectly"

Damn straight! Been wanting to see the orange on Rob's car for ages and then after all this time that's the pic I'm given?? I think not! :lol::lol:

Ooo I bet that looks good :). I didnt know all this ALC love was going on, I would have been round!

been over ther thursday, friday and sunday doing the blue GTi breaking and then on the sunday put all new brake disks and pasd and my wheels on the pulsar.

then did my GTi brake conversion :D

Back
Top Bottom