My Rides :)

Gutted for ya Rob. Shame I wasnt able to stick around with Stu to meet up with you. Got my fingers crossed for you as well ;).

Cold air end will look sexeh.

the turbo was awsum... totaly different from the last time i went in it.. u can put the power down now!!!

just keep the clutch from slipping till after the AOC drag meet...

i realy like the look of the feed... i actualy got the idea for it off of The Sam (i think) i thinkhis autech has the same cut out on the fog light cover. gonna have to check now!

(EDIT)
P1040175.jpg

P1040176.jpg

yep Sams Pulsar (EDIT)

was a shame we couldnt meet up Ed... cant resist seeing the best looking N16 in the UK.

gonna need every thing crossed... realy want this job!

Ok that's like been said in three threads now! Thanks chaps I'm very proud of it :D

Ok that's like been said in three threads now! Thanks chaps I'm very proud of it :D

As well you should be ! :cool: Next phase FTW ? Huuuuggge intercooler & hybrid turbo (variable geometry of course ) + remap = Edk whupping some serious ass with monster torque ! :D

Already have the larger intercooler ;). BIG doesnt work so well on turbo diesel engines because it's always on boost...I won't go into it now.

Anyway, back to Rob's beast. What's the next plans? and what's going orange? :D

thanks for reminding me.....

orange calipers, and drums, brake hoses, few more LED's floating around, want to do somthin with my dash bulbs, thats pretty much it really, until the SR20

well ive given him some advice and been chating yesterday, form the modding god ;)

ill let him show some pics of it when its done, :D
his coming over for the weekend so will most prob do it then ;)
FUJIT'STUBO',almera modding, repairs and parts

Back
Top Bottom