My Rides :)

Niiiice dude :D. I want one from the side of the whole car please :). Come on, do it properly man! j/k :lol:

But seriously I'd like to offer advice and say turn your flash off. It's lighting up all the dirty muck in your wheel arch!

enginebay.jpg

my engine bay plan :D

Here are a few pics takentoday....

looks like im slammed on coilovers :D

DSC08587.jpg

old engine:

DSC08588.jpg

New SR20 engine

DSC08589.jpg

and now my spray work continues :D bring on the orange rattle cans :D

I've got more pics of during the swap I'll stick up later. Going to meet up with Stu and Mike now :).

Might want to hide your plate or something dude.

the great thing is that it hasnt been waxed since JAE lol...

it had soo much waxing done over that weekend its lasted ages... does need a serious clean now... loots of oil handprints over the body work... not good...

and i left a bottle of PAS flud in the drivers side foot well whilst we done the conversion... which fell over and poured its content all over my mats and carpet... :(

so stinks like a goodun at the moment... and is a tad slippery :D

heres some of the picks i took today :D

DSC08591.jpg

DSC08590.jpg

done a little bit of spraying today... and a little bit if re soldering and sorting out the wires for the horn... wire tuck lol :D

put some new jubalee clips on the powersteering pipeing under the headlight, and removed the carbon canister completely and looped the pipe like Joe.

went over the car making sure all bolts are good and tight... and sorted out the passenger side track rod end :D all good now... will replace them and the ARB bushes and engine mounts... eventualy :D

also got rid of the nasty blowing from the downpipe.... no where near as raspy now :D and much cleaner sound from the exhaust with lots of popping :D vids up when i get round to makeing some :D lol

im sure Ed will get plenty of pics and vids from the RR day on saturday... cant wait.

just waiting for some more funds befor i can do some more work.. more orange paint and getting some nice orange cable ties :D think it will look 100 times better when i finaly get the rocker cover done... i think i may need a new CAI ans mines got a nasty hole now. :( so its been taken off tilli get a replacement.

Got to say I like the look you've got already with the p1 and 3 slat. p2 introduces curves which isnt inkeeping imo and takes you away from you unique look. Howver I'm sure whatever you do will look good mate, you havnt gone wrong so far! :)

Back
Top Bottom