My Rides :)

I know im becomming a bit of a Photo Whore now :D

heres a few more pics taken today... after the clean and got my new INSANE oil cap off of Baby2Bubble.

thanks by the way... looks mint :D :thumbs:

DSC08594.jpg

DSC08595.jpg

1-2.jpg

DSC08592.jpg

Love it Rob, looks brilliant :thumb:. bet you're really enjoying the performance now eh!

When's it getting slammed? :D

(blur the plate)

Yeah you should just use polygonal lasso to select the area, eyedropper to sample number plate colour, then 'fill'. Job done blank reg plate.

Wow, Nate_n15, that's one über clean engine bay!

Hey, FOSSIL FUELS! Is that a GA16 to SR20 swap, or a GA14 swap?
Anyways, I just wonder, which engine mounts and such did you need to change?

PM me if you like, so we don't steal this thread.

Read shaggy_masters members rides thread :)

i just changed all of them...

it was a direct swap from a too far gone GTi (well rusted)

it was a 1.6 to 2.0... apparently the fuel pump is the same on a 1.6 and the 2.0 but you would need to change it on a 1.4

Thanks man!
Did you need to swap anything else besides the mounts? Crossmember or anything?

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread Corbs, just got a bit excited when I saw a swap I hadn't been aware of.
Also, thank you for the tip! I think I've read through that thread before some time, but doesn't hurt to do so again. :P

Ashaman no worries just thought it might be a good idea to group your question on Rob's car into his thread. I'm wanting to do the GTi swap myself and Joes is a good example to follow.

Going for pole dancing classes! Woohoo!!!

Pleanty of practice to squeeze in before Nuneaton!

I am 21 years old hunni, check my Facebook profile! And just to convince you, I am a bisexual female, just incase you are wondering why I perv on women as well as men on some of the threads!

How come these are in here? :confused:

like i said everyting came out of the GTi engine, cross member, carbon canister, mounts, wireing loom, steering collum, ECU, nats controler, keys and door locks, hubs, wishbones, driveshafts... just every thing :D

big job but it takes only a weekend to put it all in if you can get your old engine out the thurday or friday night... and do some long hours working on your mota...

im taking 8.30 starts till 11 or 12 nights... and then you got to hope that its all in and wired up correctly and you got it all plumbed in right...

takes a lot of work... but worth it in the end :D

lovin the SR20.. puts a smile on my face and gets me heart going when i drive it :D

i was wondering that as well corbs :D

Back
Top Bottom