My Rides :)

Work should be started shortly on my SR20 swap...

been looking in to a few things, Oil cooler kit, a selection of guages (Oil pressure and temp, Volts, and eventualy Boost gage and air to fuel (After ive won the lottery :D ) Poly bushes, Exhaust manifold and a few breather mods... all in all about £750 -800 worth of gear, including the engine swap..

money is now being put aside for Shakys and JAE... as soon as thats all over the engine work will be started!

hopefully the GTi brakes will be fitted before JAE as long as i get the HEL braided hoses in time :D

Break calipers and disks all painted up :D

i think they have turned out pretty good... and i like the colour :D

DSC08511.jpg

there is a little over spray on the disks but after they are fitted the pads should wear the paint away...

Looking good :). Not keen on the discs being painted orange but I'll reserve judgement until I see them on the car ;).

the colour dont look its best on camera...

i couldnt decide weather to do them black or orange, chances are that they will go black with break dust but thought it would be easier to spray black on top of orrange than orange on black..

i have also just done my CAI end looks cool... just letting it dry then il be putting it on the car ... then il get some pics up...

just thinking about it Ed i still havent seen your car since you've done your calipers and disks!

gonna have to do a comparison on the colour... from what i remember you used Fiat orange ive used VW... but they look the same in the pics :D

cant wait to get them on.... wheres the HEL brake hoses??????

I've used Foliatec calipers paint on my calipers. The Fiat paint was was engine bay details :).

If you've primed and applied the paint in lots of thin coats (rather than say two thick coats) and given time to dry inbetween then you'll be fine.

still think a proper splitter will look better, :D but i guess will do for the time being, reckon you should have cut it off when you fil the hole in the bumper now youve got a big hole in your bumper :lol:
weight saving FTW!

exactly..

Thanks Wezz again for the spats... makes a massive difference to the look of the bumper... no nasty scratches can be seen ( Got to love ALC freebies ) :D

The reason i cut it of now was it was eating my bumper realy bad... i know it looks pretty gash but it will do untill i can afford to get it all resprayed up and looking nice.

Just need to get the brakes done now... my local garrgae wanted to charge me £100 for fitting so if any one wants to give me a hand to get them on... £40 goes in their pocket :D

ROB

Back
Top Bottom