My Rides :)

i was thinking the same... black rocker with orange writing... otherwise thers gonna be tooo tooo much orange :D

it gonna look like fanta rather than tango at this rate :D

was waiting for peoples oppinions... any one got a black sticker or two....

stu... have u got any small Opie oil stickers :D

I'm going to say that a black rocker cover with orange writing will look the nuts :), but then that's what I was going to do ;).

Not keen on the orange bonnet rod.

it looks better in person... its just because its close up... makes it look MASSIVE but going to try black rocker tomorrow... if the weather isnt too bad... if not is the weekend jobbie :D

For me it's because it stands out because it's a light colour. Even not close up it would draw my eye. personal prefference though dude.

If I were you I would leave the rocker cover until the weather warms up and the air is dryer. More chance of going tits up in conditions like this :/

Ah dont worry mate :) crimbo meet is about the people not the cars. It'll be too wet and salty and dirty to keep the cars clean enough to worry about cosmetics ;). imo.

Right then... *buys replacement wing*.

Well personally I think it's a silly time of year to have a show and shine. However I'm up for the challenge :lol:.

we can do what we did at leeds?
ive got some clay bar on the way, so the pulsar will be getting some TLC before nunny :) going into the paint shop too, fot the grill + passenger side scuff and undersealing :)

awesum... :D

engine bay nearly complete :D

100_1784.jpg

100_1783.jpg

Black rocker cover with polished letterng :D
And new ally pipeing with red hoses... soon to be changed to orange.... or i may leve them red as im planning on putting on some magnecore leads as well which are red... we will see :D

get it on the dyno see if the red/alloy pipig made ny difference :)

the strut brace looks a bit too orange now, prefered it when it was black on the ends :) black sticker looks good ;) dunno where yo get all your ideas from :roll:

looking really nice tho now man :) rocker cover loks really good, i reckon you should leave the rocker text silver/polished tho :)

yer i plan to..

have u got any opi stickers i could put on the strutbrace???

the black ends made it look realy wierd and unfinnished... didnt like the look... i may put the pas bracket back to black see if that makes a difference..

also planning to get some orange rad pipes made up... for next year

next years plans so far..

Orange rad pipes,
Magnecore leads,
St/Stheadder/ performance headder,
Coilovers,
Polly bushes

fit the sandwich plate on and get the guages fitted :D

then theres not much more i can do unless i go Turbo/ NOS or Cams :D

mmmm lots of choices :D

awesum... :D

engine bay nearly complete :D

100_1784.jpg

100_1783.jpg

Black rocker cover with polished letterng :D
And new ally pipeing with red hoses... soon to be changed to orange.... or i may leve them red as im planning on putting on some magnecore leads as well which are red... we will see :D

Leave them red. When everythings all the same it really looks a bit monotone. Variation is a good thing as long as they match. Which orange and red do. The rocker cover looks the tits too, black/red/orange really works.

The difference when you plant second gear between the ga16 and the sr20, did it make you smile like a whore?

to be honest it scaired me shitless the first time after i had taken the old engine and stuff out of the back of the car.... had me mum in the passenger seat... and floored it off of a round about in second on to the bypass near mine and geees it felt good :D

went to bed with a smile that hasent realy come off since... just keep getting better and better :D

Back
Top Bottom