My Rides :)

Oh and heres a couple more treats for my mota :D

100_1787.jpg

100_1788.jpg

Some Subaru Impretza STi bucket seats :D

just sprayed the cover black :D

left it to fully dry then i got a little stone sanding block (its squared off)

and just held it flat and sanded the lettering down... it still needs to be finely sanded and polished up but it looks alright for the moment :D

wont be for a bit yet...

my nextdoor neighbour drove in to my car last night and has rippled my passenger side door skin...

so im picking up 2 new doors friday off of Rich12885 with a few other bits and bobs...

once i got my car all sorted il put the headder on to be honest i might not put it on till next year :(

we will see :D

I'm not going to lie, that bumper is god awful. Put the splitter on a normal Ph1 bumper?

says the person putting his car back to stock??

it will look better when its finnished... i cant take the splitter off the bumper now its been bolted on and ive strenththened it with fibreglass from behind and re moulded it in to the bumper so its been smoothed in..

its not finnished as i will be meshing the centre and the rad and crossmember and chassis rails will all be repainted next year in a high gloss black so u wont see them...

i like my car looking completely different from anyone elses... i havent gone for a massive over flaired bodykit or mental graphics or a wacky paintjob...

yer the bumper is a bit OTT and may not be to every ones likeing... but i realy like it... and no one else has a smoothed off front bumper!

and if you look at the group shots the car and its bumper stands out!

:D

ROB

I think it'd look alright with the standard grille bit in the middle, not convinced mesh will work as it'll still be flat with no depth. Might be worth getting a damaged P1 bumper and cutting/blending the middle bit in?

Fair play to you Rob, at the end of the day it's what you like and you should stick with it. Not good about someone hitting your door, will you just be able to put a new one one?

Fair play to you Rob, at the end of the day it's what you like and you should stick with it. Not good about someone hitting your door, will you just be able to put a new one one?

ive arranged to gt a new drivers door and passenger door off of Rich12885...

picking them up friday when im giving shaggy a hand with removing the engine :D

Back
Top Bottom