My Rides :)

looking in to 16" and 17" wheels atm havent decided

if i cant make my mine up il just respray my GTi's again and get some reflective tape and put it on my drag wheels :D

i know the feeling about the chavs... thats y i re painted the pulsar strip on the back of my car.. the chrome stood out too much!

NEW UPDATE :D

Seats finally fitted in place with minor amount of gappage :D

In Craigs:

P9100108.jpg

In mine:

DSC09146.jpg

DSC09152.jpg

DSC09147.jpg

all in safely and securely... :D

Engine bay:

Not cleaned but still looks good

New: 421 manifold fitted, Magnecore leads, Service

DSC09149.jpg

sorry about shite pictures..

hopefully i should be getting in on the coilover buy

watch this space for updates :D

big improvements with the manifold on :D

theres not much left of my old GTi seats tho :D

i used the foam from the GTi seats to bump up the GTir ones :D then stuck it all together with Hombase's own brand spray adhesive... worked a treat :D

Looking good, like the rear bench back bracket. How did u get the bottom bench level, just put some paddin under?.. Please put up some picture of how u got it secure also :)

il get a few more pics tomorrow.. its a little too dark now :D

as said,

i used the foam from the GTi seats to bump up the GTir ones then stuck it all together with Hombase's own brand spray adhesive... worked a treat

craig made the bottom mounts.. its just the standard seat mounts but only 2 of them and they support the bench using U clips :D

pics later

ROB

thanks guys..

i think it looks loads better..

the solid black door cards help loads as well..

the colour match on the seats is fantastic... they are both a different material as the scoobys are a velour/suede whilst the GTiR ones are plain cloth but i think it really works well... im well chuffed with it..

also put new NGK plugs in this afternoon :D

just been cleaning up my mota... inside and out... and re done my engine bay for the first time this year... took quite a while, but it looks soooo much better now!

Pics uploading but taking a while... i think dave would be proud! and just to let you know it has not been waxed yet :D

toooo cold :D

all i used was some turtle wax wash and wax, demon shine auto detailer and and a little bit of tyre shine..

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture017.jpg

i only had a little left had to put in on the cloth instead of applying to wheels :( my bad... it on the to buy list :D spent tooo much on coilovers and cant afford the essentials :(

ive got a new bumper comming soon... "next couple of weeks"

just need to order some new fogs for it :D

il post up with it when ive got them :D

definately clean, my only gripes

black wheels on a black car just doesnt work for me anymore especially the standard ones, not a fan of the orange either aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that has to be the worst grille of them all, that and the phase1 lucino grille.

other than that nice work the rear seats look good.

i ran out of cleaning materials mate.... :lol:

i like my car being different... and i prefer the 3 slat to the VZR or the 2 slat... because they are tooo common...

but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

i just think it works really well with the fog light blanks :D

looking good roberto,
great place to take a pic ;) with the bonnet up did any RAC vans sto to help? lol,
looks nice man, a tip for waxing when cold,
turn the heaters on full blast with the engine running, do this while you wash it and then by the time you come to wax it, the interior will be roasting making the body/doors/roof/boot/bonnet of the car warm too, ;)

looking 100percent better than yesterday mate got all the grease off yet

you been overdoing it with the copper slip again? :roll:

i ran out of cleaning materials mate.... :lol:

i like my car being different... and i prefer the 3 slat to the VSR or the 2 slat... because they are tooo common...

but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

i just think it works really well with the fog light blanks :D

wow VSR grill that must be a rare jdm option i wanna see one
lol mate

Back
Top Bottom