My Rides :)

looking good roberto,
great place to take a pic ;) with the bonnet up did any RAC vans sto to help? lol,
looks nice man, a tip for waxing when cold,
turn the heaters on full blast with the engine running, do this while you wash it and then by the time you come to wax it, the interior will be roasting making the body/doors/roof/boot/bonnet of the car warm too, ;)

you been overdoing it with the copper slip again? :roll:

Na mate only saw 2 cars when taking the pics... nice country road on the top of a hill 2 mins drive from my house :D

i think il just wait till it gets warmer :D then il do claybar and full lots of loadsa wax!!

looking good rob!

ive just been introduced to the demon shine stuff, it works a treat, and i get lovely beading too!!

got some quality pics there!

Methinks you should take the P1 GTi splitter off the other bumper and put it on this one. Then skirts. Saif.

not worth it mate this bumper is fucked... its pushed up cracked and scuffed.... and the splitter is moulded into the other bumper... near impossible to take off without damaging it...

thanks for all the feed back... :D

i still prefer my 3 slat to any other as it makes the car look completely different...

i still would like an original P1 GTi front bumper with splitter... but u all know how rare these are getting... to be honest i wish i had got that bumper off of rich now :(

i will get one eventually :D

i love my car.... thats all that counts :D

ROB

clean up session round SHARM DUDE love shack :D

DSC09171.jpg

DSC09167.jpg

DSC09173.jpg

DSC09174.jpg

DSC09175.jpg

just another quick update...

i have just removed my rear spoiler... :eek: shock and horror :D

got a new one going on next weekend :D not saying what gonna have to wait for pics :D

but when taking the old spoiler off i kinda damaged the boot :( i forgot about the 2 nuts holding the spoiler down :( TWAT

given it another going over with my new wax :D very happy with the way it looks at the moment... apart from the scratching i just put on it.

so whilst the weather is looking good for the next couple of days, im going to put my side skirts back on... they will be staying on until next Sunday, when im planning to strip back and under seal my car... well at least the arches.

got to get them done before fitting my new coil-overs :D

also clutches should be in the country... awaiting on DEL now :D

and if all goes to plan i should be picking up my new 16" rims in the next few days... well maybe a week or so... see how it goes.

also gave my engine bay another clean... fucking salt spreaders and ran and snow and trucks and other drivers :D why cant i have the road to myself ???

any way... here's a couple of picks sorry about poor quality, phone camera!

DSC09178.jpg

DSC09181.jpg

DSC09182.jpg

DSC09179.jpg

and my scratching and tree sap patches where its eastern my paintwork... not a happy bunny!

DSC09180.jpg

hopefully they should be covered my my new spoiler.. please please please!

thanks for looking

ROB

right then...

here is a list of a few of the mods that have been done recently :D

first of all the high rise rear spoiler has been fitted :D thanks Stu

and i have just received my BC racing coilovers in the post :D thanks Kev

Corbs is currently sending me my new FSE FPR and fitting kit :D

Got a Nismo steering wheel and boss kit in the post :D thanks to Almera Turbo

and just picked up my new 16" wheels off of Craig this afternoon... ta bud...

and on the way home i stopped off to have 2 used Eagle F1 tyres put on 215 45 16 £30 a piece fitted with well over 6mm of tread on... bargin me thinks :D

Picks up tomorrow when hopefully i can fit my coilovers and wheels :D

oh yer, i have put my skirts back on :D

ROB

Looks laaaaaverly

As it is now, its one of my favourite N15s

Ta mate... :D

its still a work in progress... needs a blow over... but stage 2 is nearly complete :D

now i have got coilovers and my 16" wheels at home... could i ask you to do a photo shop for me when they are on...

just wheel colour changes need to find out what colour will work with the black and orange theme

otherwise the wheels will probably be sprayed satin black like my GTi wheels :D

ROB

Lovely car matey. It's too black for my liking though. Never been a big a fan of black wheels anyway, but I think the car needs contrast. Shiny white wheels would look important.

looking real nice rob, :-)

after painting and fiiting that spolir i realised how good they look on a black car!

and am still on the lookout for one for myself, :-)

oh, and if them coilies are not fitted by the time i get back from france on sat night, and you got pics up by sunday morning your getting big slap!

i want to underseal my car before i fit them... all depends on the weather

but they just look sooo nice... smooth powder coated blackness and anodised gold trimmings... dont know whether to fit them or continue to stroke them :D lol

Back
Top Bottom